Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Old

More Public Adventures

Posted 10-09-2020 at 04:58 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This evening, I completed This Dare, with some minor adjustments.

I parked near the drop location, & left a set of clothes on the support of a small bridge crossing an even smaller stream. (Orange bra & panties, grey skirt, black blouse)

I then went back to my car & drove the start location. I stripped off all my clothes (aside from socks & sneakers), & took my phone, car key, a torch, & a chocolate bar with me. I made my way into the nature reserve...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C801592E-E02F-43B7-B8C2-940F5079225A.jpg
Views:	1338
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	928  
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

The Third Night

Posted 08-19-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I went out again last night. (This occurred the night after part two, but I've been uploading these a day late.)

It was 17 degrees Celsius last night, which was pretty perfect. It was a bit windy which made it a bit colder, but the temperature was very nice. I can't wait for summer, so it'll be warmer at night.

I went out, down my court and got the underwear that I had left in the same place (see previous posts). They had now been pissed in, cummed in, left outside in the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 2

Posted 08-18-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This is my writeup of the second night of my adventures. Enjoy!

Tonight was much colder (6 degrees, possibly less). For this reason, I brought my jacket with me just in case so I could warm myself up if it got too cold. Started the same as ever, apart from the fact that I had to hide from a car in my court. There was no van this time, but as I had seen when I got home this afternoon, the underwear was still there. It had rained at about 5AM this morning. I picked up the still wet underwear,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 1

Posted 08-17-2016 at 08:39 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Two nights in a row now, I have done some stuff outside. I'll document them now.

The first night was much warmer than most nights have been recently (by that I mean 14 degrees instead of 9). I went out armed with just my phone and a small purple pair of underwear, with red spots. The walk out of the court was fine. Just as I was about to walk out of the court onto the street I saw a van with its lights on to the left of me. Even now I have no idea if anyone was in it.

I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 55

Posted 06-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture 55
This picture was done directly before I took a drive around while wearing female clothing and naked. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it. The dare took place around 6:45 PM, when it was very dark.

The picture is of a naked girl showing off her pussy and ass. She is leaning against a car, with one leg over the side mirror. Her underwear is hanging over the mirror.

Before I could do this,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 73

Posted 06-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

#Picture #73
I completed Dare #73 at about 1:30AM. I was going to do it around midday to mid afternoon but I forgot to. There is every chance I'll do it again in the daylight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration picture, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I stripped everything off, keeping my shirt on, and went outside. I climbed on top of my car cautiously, and got into position. I had to shift around a bit as I was erect so that the piss wouldn't go all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 12, 51, 100

Posted 06-09-2016 at 09:08 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #12, 51 & 100
A few days ago I completed another three dares from the 2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare. This was definitely the most public thing I have done, though it was at night.

I did this dare at the park near my house. It's about a five minute walk and the road that it is on doesn't get all that much traffic. I have been back there for another set of pictures. That post will go up soon. I did these dares at the end of March/early April, but forgot to upload. So here...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized