Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Toys and Gear

Posted 03-16-2023 at 04:00 PM by Tied_up_Maid
Updated 09-09-2023 at 02:00 PM by Tied_up_Maid

Bondage:
Lots of rope(12*5m) In diffrent colors, Handcuffs, Anklecuffs, High heel harness, full set of durable leather cuffs(Ankle,wrist,collar), lots of padlocks , timed padlock ( up to 999 Hours)

Toys:
small/medium/Big Anal Plug, Pump Plug, Vibrating anal chain, Fucking machine with diffrent dildos, Huge Tentacle dildo(Bad Dragon), Metall plug with a ring at the end, Chastity cage, weak nippel Clamps with bell, Ststrong nippel clamps with bells, Medium nippel clamps attached...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jessica's Toys and Clothes

Posted 03-06-2019 at 09:44 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 07-13-2019 at 09:59 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags clothes, toys

My ever-increasing list of toys and girly clothes. I'm unlikely to buy more...but then again I keep telling myself that then unable to resist the temptation to get more I do like using my sex toys, it does make me feel nice & naughty!

Toys and household items

• Ball Gag (make me drool)
  • Belt (collar or whip)
  • Butt plugs (one silicone vibrating butt plug
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old

Toys and slut accessories

Posted 02-16-2018 at 07:48 AM by Chaos1015 (Pm dares)
Updated 07-02-2018 at 08:27 PM by Chaos1015

Large butt plug with tail attached, choke chain collar, leash, Med plug with cock ring connected, anal beads, 3 dildos, cock cages, nipple clamps, candle, remote vibrating eggs, ball gag dildo, full gimp mask with attachable ball gag, restraints, rope, various vibrating cock rings, whips, paddles, electro-shock cock and ball harness, nipple suctions, cuffs, adjustable leg spreader bar, pocket pussy, over-the-door sex swing, duct tape, used panties, dresses, fishnet stockings, jock strap with hole for...