Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

Posted 05-07-2021 at 11:53 PM by ClaireScott

So if you have read my blog entries, there was an attempt to masturbate with my apartment door open and to lay with my pussy exposed for 5 minutes after I orgasmed while using a cum ejaculating dildo. I failed the first time (read my entry to find out why) so I decided to try it again Thanks to a challenge by Mini.

The challenge this time is not as straight forward as currently I am challenged to be fully naked when at home, to not have any underwear on when outside my apartment, and that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back on GetDares

Posted 05-05-2021 at 01:27 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone and sorry for my absence. I’ve been encouraged by your messages and comments and thank you all for taking the time to connect with me

It has been a bit difficult to do dares with all the restrictions happening and there is only so much a girl can do in her apartment between virtual classes. I have been living with some “rules and conditions” imposed by some people I know on here, and that has been going on for the past 2 weeks. So that has kept things a little more interesting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My 4th dare - public with wet panties and bra in hand

Posted 05-17-2020 at 12:24 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was by @Azzy (big thank you!) The dare was:
Pee with my panties on so they get wet and soaked. Then put on some pants, bra, and a top. After, go somewhere people could potentially see me and strip naked for 1 full minute. Then get dressed and walk slowly back to my apartment with my wet panties and bra in my hands. Ash requested an extra bonus to take the elevator back on the way back and check if my nipples were hard and clearly visible

So, for this dare, I drank...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dare 3 and got caught! My report.

Posted 05-15-2020 at 10:47 PM by ClaireScott

This dare was from Skwisg. It was so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwisg
Do this during the day. Leave your apartment unlocked, Fully clothed go down to your apartment pool. Throw your apartment key in the pool, then head back upstairs. Now strip naked and edge 3 times. After the third edge go into the hallway, set your door to lock and close it behind you. You should be locked out naked, now retrieve your key.
I woke up and procrastinated doing this date to do a few smaller dares in my apartment like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first public nudity dare. Ever!

Posted 05-15-2020 at 12:39 AM by ClaireScott

The dare from @Mikester98 was to go into my apartment hallway fully dressed and walk to the end while discarding clothing to get naked by the end of the hall. Then retrieve them all before going back in. Here’s my report:

I loved it! I was so nervous but really turned on too. So at 11.30pm, I decided it was quiet enough to do it with low risk of being caught. I debated wearing just a dress, something easy and quick to pull off, but decided I would have bra and panties to make it last a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 55 votes, 3.24 average.

Report: Wearing a tiny microkini at the beach (revised)

Posted 03-23-2020 at 06:22 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:08 AM by SilverBlue

This report has been revised since the original. It took place days before the first Covid 19 lockdown in March 2020, before Covid was known to have spread to NZ.

March has arrived and the days here in NZ are getting shorter, when I go out for exercise or a run, I’m getting back home in the dark. So, knowing that summer here in New Zealand is coming to an end, when I saw that Sunday was forecast to be (a warm for NZ) 25 degrees Celsius (78f) with clear skies, I gave
Old
Rating: 43 votes, 2.00 average.

Why am I doing the Ultimate Slut dare?

Posted 05-19-2019 at 02:24 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-26-2021 at 05:00 AM by SilverBlue (Fixed my thoughts so it wasn't a brain vomit jumble of words)

Hello you, yes you. Thanks for reading my blogs, I do appreciate my readers and I very much hope that I have been able to meet your expectations of me as a slut.

This isn't a report, it's just an appreciation post and maybe a little peak "behind the curtains" [not a metaphor] of my slut life and why I'm doing this.

Am I a slut? Hmm, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, I feel like, even though guys might enjoy me revealing my body, I was also getting some
Posted in Uncategorized