Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Worshipping swimsuit 3

Posted 03-12-2023 at 02:44 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This post is about this swimsuit

This swimsuit arrived alongside 2 others (posts to follow). This one worried me as the cut outs on the side seem very large. Once the swimsuit had been opened, my BF directs me strip naked. He then places the swimsuit on the floor by my bed.

"Sit and spread your legs as wide as you can" he told me. I sit directly in front of it, my legs open either side of the swimsuit, my cunt directly in front of the crotch of the swimsuit, just barely missing the edge. He then started a timer for 1 hour.

Like with the first swimsuit, I spent the first section of time admiring my new swimsuit - admiring the yellow frill that will cover my breasts but also aware that beneath the yellow you could see the dark black spots of the sunflower centres (and dots) just peeking through. I noticed that the cut outs start from where I suspect my hips will be, but head underneath the frill - suggesting the cut out ends just beneath my chest. The sunflowers were all different sizes, but there is so much detail. You can spot individual seeds and the slight creases in each petal. I lifted up the frill to reveal the underneath and as suspected the cut out ends just beneath the chest - noticed only because the breast inserts were noticeable through the swimsuit and the edge of one was touching the seam. This made my body shiver with anticipation. The fear of exposure.

By the time I had finished admiring it, my hips were starting to ache from the position I was sat in. I asked to move but my BF said no. He wanted to be able to observe how wet my cunt was at the prospect of my new underwear, its design and shape and colour, and just how aroused worshipping it was making me.

In this position I was unable to kiss it to worship it, instead my BF asked me to gently caress the swimsuit with my hand, feel the softness of the fabric, squeezing the breast inserts, place (and leave) my hand between the fabric at the crotch. I was super embarrassed and humiliated at this and could feel my cunt getting wetter and wetter at the embarrassment.

Leaving my hand in the crotch, I then whispered sweet words to it about its beauty and flawless design and thanking it over and over for its service it would provide in covering me up.

At the end of the hour, I was starting to realise how nice my BF is being even allowing swimwear as underwear.
Views 399 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This looks like a very happy swimsuit. Very summery. I hope it sees some daylight so others can enjoy it too.