Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Long Periods of Nudity

Posted 07-30-2016 at 04:32 AM by tyragon123

While I am writing this, I am finishing up seven hours of nudity in my house. I decided that since I would be the only one home, I should just go nude for that time. It was a bit cold at points but no problems really. I had a shower during that time and mostly played video games and didn't really leave the house.

I plan to do one of my regular nude outside walks tonight. I did a run last night and managed to get around the block in about 12 minutes. I can probably get it down if I get more fit.

This regular nudity thing is quite good. I hope to do it again when I'm home alone for a couple of days. I may even sleep in my parents bed and use their en suite. Nudity as much as possible while at home, and a few dares I'd wager.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2304 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I used to challenge myself to see how quickly I could throw clothes on when i heard someone arrive home. I had it down to about 15 seconds, then used to stay naked right up until they were walking into the front door - as long as I was quick I'd be dressed by the time they got far enough into the house to see me