Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Worshipping swimsuit 6

Posted 03-19-2023 at 01:19 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This post is about this swimsuit.

My BF decided it was back to basics for the next swimsuit. Naked, kneeling on the floor in front of it. The swimsuit was place on the bed to represent my lowly status compared to the swimsuit and how vital it is in protecting my modesty.

The timer was started for an hour. Like the first swimsuit I just spent time admiring it and picking out things that I might not have noticed before. Such as the fact, that underneath the skirt, there is a pair of swimming shorts rather than just a small swimming sort of bikini style bottoms. I thought this might make it more soft and comfortable to wear than some of the others.

I then began kissing the surface of the swimsuit, thanking it for its kindness in helping to hide my private areas, stroking the softness of the swimsuit. I have to say I think this swimsuit is genuinely the softest out of them all.

My BF then told me to "nuzzle" each of the unicorns. I went bright red as I placed my nose against each of the unicorns noses and wiggled it.

At the end of the hour, I thanked the swimsuit once again and then placed it gently and neatly in the cupboard with the others.
Views 601 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments