Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Worshipping swimsuit 5

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:46 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This post is about this swimsuit Maid

This was the third swimsuit to arrive in the same package as the previous 2.

My BF had a special worship planned for this one. And it was the only one I was not expected to be naked for. My BF asked me to strip and put on my maid bodysuit with the poppered crotch (crotch to be left unpopped). He then told me to head to the bathroom and take the swimsuit with me. He hung the swimsuit on the towel rail and then made me climb into the bathtub. Usually after we shower, we rinse out the bath scum and ensure it is clean but he had requested that we don't do that for the past week. I had a very, very good idea of what was to come as I climbed into the disgusting slippery, slimy, scumy bath tub and was told to kneel.

He then handed me some cleaning products (just some antibacterial spray which wouldn't harm me) and told me I had to clean out all the scum, while the entire time I was thanking and worshipping the swimsuit and my eyes were not allowed to leave it.

So I began spraying the floor and sides of the bathtub with the spray and then scrubbing with the cloth, all the time trying to keep my eyes on the swimsuit and admiring its dark black colour, its cute frills on the straps, leg holes and around the breast, its cute bow at the top of the chest, its realistic look of a maid outfit. Thanking it for letting me wear it, and generally telling it how wonderful it was.

This was incredibly difficult as by keeping my attention on the swimsuit, I couldn't see if I had removed all the scum and dirt (and I certainly couldn't scrub the side panelling behind me). I tried my best and after half an hour my BF comes back in, tells me to get out the tub whilst still keeping my eyes on it and to kneel in front of the towel rail and spend the next half an hour kissing it which I began doing vigorously, pleased to be able to show how important it was to me.

After the hour was up, my BF pointed out all the scum remaining in the bath. He made me take off the maid outfit, and scrub the remaining scum out with it before telling me to put it back on and stay in it for an hour with the scum coating the inside and outside of the outfit.
Views 412 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love the frills on this one. It looks so cute.