Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Worshipping swimsuit 4

Posted 03-12-2023 at 03:10 AM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This post is about this swimsuit Care bears

This swimsuit arrived with the previous one. Surprisingly, this one also comes with a hair scrunchie which I wasn't expecting.

Stripping naked, my BF flung the scrunchie at me and demanded I tie my hair up. Whilst I was doing this, he took the swimsuit into our living room and using pegs, clipped it to the light shade.

He then called me into the room. He told me to stand beneath it, legs apart, hands on head (to start with), looking up at the crotch of the swimsuit. He then began the timer for 1 hour.

I stared up at the crotch of the swimsuit, the bright, glaring, over-bearingly garish colours staring right back at me. Prior to this worship, my BF had told me to learn the names of the care bears. I'm not going to lie, I didn't have time to do it properly so hadn't learnt them all. Whilst I was stood there, he then began pointing with a ruler to a care bear and asking me to name them. I knew good luck bear (green with a clover), funshine bear (yellow with a sunshine) and care bear (pink with a rainbow) but could not name the others. This would come and bite me later.

I then began speaking to the swimsuit, thanking it for allowing me to wear it, saying how pretty it was and how cute it looked. At this point my arms were starting to really ache from being on my head so my BF said I could relax them as long as one hand sat in the crotch of the swimsuit at all times. I was happy enough to do this as it meant I could swap hands still. When my hand was in their I noticed that the crotch had a soft swimsuit lining on the inside front, not the lycra type material that the swimsuit (and inside back) had. I thanked it for the soft lining and how it would protect my cunt when worn.

After some time of me thanking it, my BF allowed me to put both hands down but said that I had to spend the rest of the time kissing the crotch and saying thank you after each one. I could just about do this but I had to be on my tiptoes to manage this which made it quite challenging.

Eventually the time was up. My BF removed the swimsuit, thrust my phone in my hand with the names of the care bears, made me spend an additional hour naked learning their names. At the end of that hour, he then repeated the naming activity. This time I was able to identify all (except one, that neither of us can work out - its purple with a big pink heart and then a smaller pink heart sort of crossing it). He then made me get on my knees and apologise to every care bear on the swimsuit that I had been unable to name (for example there are 4 tenderheart bears on the swimsuit so I had to apologise to each tenderheart bear and the same for all the others I forgot). I then had to beg for forgiveness for 15 minutes and received 50 spanks to each arse cheek before I was allowed to get dressed again and the worship was over.

I am really nervous about wearing this one as it is so childish and I know I am going to be majorly humiliated wearing a care bear swimsuit even if it is designed for adults.

Questions to answer
My BF has some questions he would like you to answer regarding the swimsuits.
  1. Should the bra inserts be allowed to remain?
  2. Should the lining of all the swimsuits be removed?
  3. There are still three swimsuits to be worshipped - any suggestions for doing these?
  4. Should there be further punishment for not learning the names?
Views 318 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This one looks adorable. I don't think you need the linings or the inserts. Should feel nicer against your skin, and I hope you don't get them too wet - especially the white one
    Updated 03-12-2023 at 02:09 PM by lotusdriver81