Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

BDSM things I want to do at some point but still too scared or unable to - Wishlist 2

Posted 03-05-2023 at 07:58 PM by pluky

• Using e-stim on my nipples with some kind of humidity like a hydrating cream on them

• Using e-stim below the waist

• Using higher levels on the e-stim pen (I'm at 2/10)

• Having a humping orgasm

• Having a vaginal orgasm without vibrations

• Having an intimate session again as opposed to just games that feel impersonal with forum threads
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ever thought about combining 4 and 5 for a starter? Like fuckign yourself without vibrations while humping/ grinding your clit against a pillow as the only clit-stimulation?
  2. Old Comment
    Just a heads up as someone with experience, safety first when it comes to Estim, doubly important when used above the waist (which isnt recommended). Make sure the electric current doesn't travel across your chest from one nipple to the other. Each electrode needs to be bi-polar, meaning that they should work individually on their own and not require both to be connected. Electric current should only travel across the nipple itself, otherwise you risk seriously dangerous heart issues including immediate cardiac arrest and death.

Just thought Id post this here incase you or anyone else reading didn't know. Better safe than sorry!

But electro play is fun
  3. Old Comment
    Well if combining is an option, I say just go all in and combine 1, 2 & 3 in one go! 😜
  4. Old Comment
    I totally agree about how impersonal the random games on threads can be. Not really my thing I must say. Much better as you say in an intimate session with someone you can connect with.

Pillow humping orgasms definitely seem a good starting place in that list.
  5. Old Comment
    Today finally did e-stim on clit for the first time !