Evil list of PM Dares

Posted 12-02-2020 at 07:15 AM by Kaiyo
Updated 06-18-2023 at 12:07 PM by Kaiyo
Tags pm dares

V2 OUT NOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96686

- No maximum amount
- Multiples NOT allowed
- People on my Friendlist can make me add a PM Dare of their choosing or change one for 1 week.

- If you give out the PM dares in full sentances and degrade or humiliate me with words, I'll roll one more dice for all dares you sent

- Im doing the dice rolls and send you what I rolled
- If I dont send a small report that I did the dares within 7 days, you get to give me a punishment.
- If all dice rolled for a PM Dare are the same number, I will have to do double the amount.

- numbers in brackets are total minutes, reps or similar I did of this dare

- blue writing is changes that I had to make (usually stay for 1 week)

PM me:

━━━━━━━━━━ Free Additions ━━━━━━━━━━

REVENGE - I will send you PM dares back equal to the amount of other pm dares you sent in this message. Limits you set as to how many can be sent to you DO NOT apply.

━━━━━━━━━━ Base ━━━━━━━━━━

CLAMPS - I will add clamps of your choosing to my nipples for 3d6 minutes. (138)

PLUG - I will put a plug of your choosing into my ass for 6d20 minutes. (1109)

WORD- Choose a word and I'll write it at a hidden location on my body. I will keep it there till it fades away on its own. (2)

━━━━━━━━━━ Challenges ━━━━━━━━━━

SUDOKU - I'll do the Sudoku of the day from NY Times at medium difficulty unless otherwise specified. You may add rules I have to follow while clearing and punishments for the time needed. (4)

PUZZLE - I'll do a Puzzle (using a site like Jigsawexplorer) that you send me. You may add rules I have to follow while clearing and punishments for the time needed. (1)

WRITE FOR ME - Send me a write for me task with restrictions until I finished it and/or rules I have to follow while clearing it and/or punishments for errors. (0)

━━━━━━━━━━ Sports ━━━━━━━━━━

JUMP - I will do 3d20 Jumping jacks. (193)
Add BELL before JUMP and I will strip naked and complete 3d12 jumping jacks with my Nipple Clamps with bells on my nipples. (323)

SQUATS - I will do 3d12 Squats. (182)
Add FULL before SQUATS and I will do 2d12 squats with a plug inserted. (140)

PUSH UP - I will do 2d8 Push ups (100)
Add DEEP before PUSH UP and I'll do 2d4 Push ups with my Dildo on the ground, deep throating it each rep. (58)

PLANK - I will hold a plank for 3d20 seconds. (336s)
Add SIDE before PLANK and I will hold a sideplank on each side for 2d20 seconds. (192s)

BRIDGES - I will do 3d6 Glute Bridges (51)
Add FILLED before BRIDGES and I'll do 4d4 Glute Bridges with a plug inserted (83)

━━━━━━━━━━ Give & Receive ━━━━━━━━━━
(1 per pm)
HELP OUT - I must do the last 2 PM dares you’ve received (within my limits). If I cant do them you get to give me a punishment. (0)

TWIN - I choose one of your PM dares and we both have to do it. (7)

THIRDS - I'll pick 3 of your PM dares. You pick two for me to do, and you'll do the last one. (6)

DOUBLE TROUBLE - If you can tell me what color underwear I have on, I will double all PM dares for the next 24 hours. If you can't, you have to double all your pm dares for the next 24 hours.
Additionally, if you guess correctly whether I'm wearing panties or boxers, everything will be tripled and you can change one PM dare from me. (lasts 1 week) [4 Won / 3 Lost]

━━━━━━━━━━ MINECRAFT ━━━━━━━━━━

Dares to do on the (inofficial) getDare Minecraft Server

DEATH - Add something to my (next) death punishment. [Deaths: 1]
Next death:
- Until you finished 24 hours of plugged time in panties:
- Denied
- Toilet trips only allowed every 4 hours (drink enough)
- 1 Deep Throat per heart lost in the minute before your death, max 10

CHALLENGE - Set a challenge for me to achieve in a specific time frame including a punishment if I fail it.

MINEBZZZT- I will put in a plug of my choice (usually one of the smaller one) and settle a vibrator against my glans until I have found and killed 2d4 different kinds of mobs in Minecraft. (4)

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2565 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments