Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#01 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Adventurous

Posted 09-07-2020 at 11:53 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#01 Adventurous

Yesterday ended with corner time and my nightly edging. I mentioned that the corner time should last between 15 and 30 minutes. I decided to let a randomizer decide the exact time ... might have been a mistake, at least for yesterday because I instantly got a 30 ... So full 30 minutes of corner time before I can my edge hungry cock! But I think we need to slow down a bit. I was required to hold a tennis ball against the wall with my head. Though just before doing it I noticed that apparently there isnt a tennis ball in the house ... So I looked for a substitution. I found a small pillow, like the ones watches are wrapped around when there are selled. I used some cloth to to make the stuffing a bit more sturdy. Once I was done I was ready for the corner time ... 30 minutes doesnt sound like much, but at first time just didnt seem to go by. My cock just went from flaccid to rock hard from time to time every time I thought about edging and all edging Im probably going to do till Im allowed to cum. Then it grew softer again after I noticed the pain on my knees. Despite all this time seemed to go by faster around the second half, and I managed to go through with it ...

Which meant: edging! I was so ready to stroke and edge my cock that I nearly breezed through those 20 edges. And I have to say that 20 is really a teasing amount. Its not too less to keep me hanging but also not too much to make me exhausted ... Its just about the right amount to keep me craving for MORE. So it was a bit hard to just stop edging.

I went to bed right after and I always feel a bit used when going to bed with a rock hard cock, I love it!

Same thing basically happened with my morning edges ... though it took a few minutes to get to the first 2 or 3 edges.

The cold shower in the morning really hit me in the face! Though I guess it was better that way because I was a bit sleepy and definitely awake after the cold stream hitting me

After that I was ready to go on about my day horny and pre cummed!

At around lunch my master texted me a task and a new set of rules. But I would say short things first:

For now Im only allowed to pee at odd hours (like 1pm, 3pm etc). I was kinda hesitant at first but I decided to at least give it a try.

The second thing included some dice, an online dice in my case. I was to roll 10 times, a result lower or equal than 3 would result in -1 daily edge and a 4 or greater would result in a +1 daily edge ... In the end I got a +2, so 2 more nightly edges for the next two days, yay!

Now the big part:
I should wear some old underwear of mine and then go for a location of my choice, leaving my underwear there and going back commando. At first I thought that I would never do such a thing but ... ah, let the report speak for itself:

Quote:
To be honest sir, the first time I read the instructions for the task I was really scared. Just because I thought I could never do it. Even hidden public was a big no no for me for a long time. But then I thought of that place up in the vineyards how dense the foilage is there. And I also didnt wanted to disappoint you. So while I was sitting a work the thought came to my mind from time to time. Each time I got pulled more and more towards the thought of actually doing it. By the time I was driving I was already amped to at least try it, to at least walk up there to a hidden area. Then if I really couldnt do it I had at least tried, right? So I got home, got somethings ready, changed to an old underwear and I just started walking there. It takes a good 10 minutes to get there and thought of actually doing even got a bit arousing.
When I arrived I took the path I remembered and followed it until I was out of sight of any building. I just stood there for a minute and contemplated. "Am I really doing this?" I thought to myself. I looked left and right, I bent the waistband of my shorts a bit to take a photo of me still wearing the underwear. I ran a bit back to check if nobody was coming and the same for the direction ahead. I ran back to my original position and it was over in a blink of an eye. I yanked down my shorts (thank god I didnt wear a jeans, that would have taken a bit longer) over my shoes along with my underwear. And for a second I just stood there bottomless. But I didnt waist a thought on what could happen if I would be caught right now, so I quicky grabbed my shorts again, pulled them over my shoes and up around my waist. And ... that was it. It went easier than I imagined. Then I made a picture of my bent shorts where you could see that Im not wearing underwear and in the background my underwear that I was just wearing just laying there in the grass. I dont know why I even took pictures. It wasnt even a requirement. But I guess I wanted something to remember this moment. That I actually did some hidden public stuff. The sudden freedom of my cock even aroused me a bit and I thought of taking another picture of my hard cock just hanging out of my shorts. But I was afraid that I wont loose the erection quickly so I decided against it. I was actually quite happy and proud then and there. I even got down the normal path again and continued my walk like nothing happened, greeting a couple of people passing by ... all the while I wasnt wearing any underwear. I walked on a bit for about 10 - 15 minutes before I decided to go back home.
And I was thrilled to write you, sir! I was so proud of myself and I just wanted to tell you about it!

And here I am writing this report. Yesterday I wrote about how curious I am on what that month might have in store for me. Well, if you would have asked me yesterday that I would be walking up there, dropping down my underwear and casually walking down again ... I actually might have laughed. But somehow I felt comfortable doing it once I was there. Quite another experience, to say the least! So thank you for inspiring me to do this, sir!
Quite exciting! I never though Id do something like that! And the fun part: I have to look tomorrow (going commando of course) if its still there. If so I have to put it on again and walk back home, so lets see! My master was pretty pleased with this so Im allowed an additional 5 edges this evening, making it 22 edges!

After I got home I did my daily meditation to get me a bit calm again, which worked pretty good actually.

As the last thing today: Im actually really horny right now. My cock is really begging to be edged and its so hard not to touch myself and just edge. Does that sound weird? Begging for edges? I have the feeling that this might shift the longer Im denied But Im really looking forward to my nightly edges!

But I guess thats it for today, so thank you for reading through all of that!
Views 1195 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments