Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 34 votes, 2.38 average.

Ultimate Slut Dice Dare: Week 1

Posted 02-04-2019 at 10:13 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 08-16-2021 at 02:48 AM by SilverBlue

Back in 2016 a certain Silver Fox and Blue Girl set up a getdare account. I was challenged to complete the Ultimate Slut Dice Dare way back then. I now have assumed sole ownership of the SilverBlue account and must complete the challenge as best as I can.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261538

1. I will uncover what my tasks are.
2. I do not want spoilers from anyone about what tasks are ahead. Sorry (not sorry) but anyone posting dare spoilers will be blocked.
3. I'm aiming to complete this dare, but not strictly required to complete it if it requires dangerous or illegal activities.

START: How often to roll:Picking up the pace now! - 3 times a week

Rolling 3 times a week? I will space out the rolls over the week. That means my first roll will be Sunday, second roll on Wednesday, and last roll on Friday. This will give me the most time between tasks and some degree of flexibility.

Sunday Roll: New clothes! Buy at least 2 microkinis - Throw out all other bikinis

I won't throw out good clothes; I dropped off my one-piece and bikini - along with a few other items - in a local clothing recycling bin.

I had a browse around some local swimwear stores for something that could fit the description of a small/micro bikini, but I ended up having to buy them online. They're smaller than anything i've ever seen in public before, the bra cups are about 5cm x 10cm, the bikini bottoms' coverage is about the same size. At least it's summer here. I wonder how often I'll have to wear them out?

Wednesday Roll: New clothes! Buy at least 5 slutty tops (cleavage, underboob, sideboob, shear) - throw out anything baggy!

More shopping! I'll have to use these clothes on future tasks because I'm not wearing them for anything else. I've purchased a mesh bodysuit top, a mesh t-shirt, a crop top, and a couple of lower cut tops.

Update: My micro bikinis arrived during the week. I tried them on at home and OMG, I doubt I’ll ever wear these to the beach unless I have to. From behind I look virtually naked, the only bits of the bikinis that are visible from behind are some strings around my butt and around my shoulders.

Friday Roll: Stopped at 10. Rolled [Can only cum] Whilst you are watched – Hope you like the attention.

Being watched? How do I even organise that? Wanna come over and watch me? FFS....if I really need to cum. I'll see if it gets to that.
Views 2056 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would argue that being with a partner is them actifely participating, not watching. If theyvwatch you masturbate that would be fine, if they are fucking you, it's not.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pranadevil View Comment
    I would argue that being with a partner is them actively participating, not watching. If they watch you masturbate that would be fine, if they are fucking you, it's not.
    That's an interesting interpretation. I believe it could be difficult to find someone else to watch every time. I feel like, as long as someone is there to witness me cum, then it counts, regardless of their participation.
  3. Old Comment
    Maybe PM the dare creator to give a verdict? I think simply "may only cum while fucking someone" would have been said if that was the intent behind it.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pranadevil View Comment
    Maybe PM the dare creator to give a verdict? I think simply "may only cum while fucking someone" would have been said if that was the intent behind it.
    I believe this settles it:

Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule.
  5. Old Comment
    That definitely fixes it.

So, has to be solo, while someone watches. I dpubt you'll have trouble finding people, unless they enjoy seeing you denied of course.
  6. Old Comment
    you realise having someone watch dosnt say they have to be there in person right? So you could also do it in front of a cam while someone is watching, that might make it a bit easier?
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ikkes View Comment
    you realise having someone watch dosnt say they have to be there in person right? So you could also do it in front of a cam while someone is watching, that might make it a bit easier?
    It's already getting sexual, but it's worth taking note of. Thanks.
  8. Old Comment
    I just read about your experiences and its great to get to know more about your experiences! Very nice reports.