Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

The Third Night

Posted 08-19-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123

I went out again last night. (This occurred the night after part two, but I've been uploading these a day late.)

It was 17 degrees Celsius last night, which was pretty perfect. It was a bit windy which made it a bit colder, but the temperature was very nice. I can't wait for summer, so it'll be warmer at night.

I went out, down my court and got the underwear that I had left in the same place (see previous posts). They had now been pissed in, cummed in, left outside in the rain for 24 hours, pissed in again, and then left for another 24 hours. They were dry, which was a lot more pleasant.

I continued along the road after collecting the underwear, and then I saw a mattress sitting half on the nature strip, and half on the footpath. It looked pretty nice. Big double or queen mattress with no problems as far as I could tell.

I decided to stop and do a little photo shoot on the mattress. Took a few pictures and just lay there for 5-10 mins. I then started masturbating on the mattress. Before I came I raised my legs above my head so that I came on my face. Was a bit hard to aim, so didn't get a really good facial, just some on my chin. I left the cum where it landed.

After that I started jogging around the block. It was a good bit of exercise. I didn't piss in the underwear again because I wanted to take them home and didn't really want to deal with wet underwear.

It was a nice relaxing walk and jog. I didn't see as many cars as I would have liked. I think I saw one but it was going away from me. Some cars while I was on the mattress would have been good, but oh well. I went to bed wearing the underwear and didn't clean up any of the cum.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2660 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments