Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Masturbating in My Father's Honda Accord

Posted 03-02-2016 at 01:39 PM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:

You will dress in the following outfit for this dare.
1. No bra.
2. No panties.
3. Black mini skirt.
4. White button down blouse.
5. Shoes.

1. You will first drink one glass of water or tea.
2. Next, you will sneak out to your father's truck, while he is at home.
3. Next, once inside the truck, you will do the following.
4. You must get naked in his truck.
5. Next, you will put one peg on each nipple.
6. Next, you will edge once in each seat of the truck.
7. Next, you will masturbate and orgasm one time, using your double-sided dildo.
8. Next, you will drink another glass of water or tea, after each time you masturbate and orgasm in each seat.
9. Once, you have finished the dare.
10. Next, you may take the pegs off your nipples.
12. Next, you may get dressed and then go back into your house.

Report:

With my father and mother both occupying the living room, I sneaked through the kitchen and out the back door with a bag of toys in my hand. I was dressed in my black mini skirt with a white blouse. The blouse was neatly tucked inside the dress. The outfit wasn’t too revealing as the shirt was quite loose but the skirt did show off my legs well. I managed to make it outside the house without anyone seeing me. It was a chilly and windy day out and I wasted no time, hurrying to the car and getting in the driver’s seat of my father’s slick black Honda Accord. The leather was really cold and my hair was standing up, goosebumps covered my body. I was really excited. My adrenaline was pumping. I kept peeking out the windows to the windows on my house, making sure no one had seen me get in my dad’s car or else they would be curious. I removed one of the bottles of water from the drawstring bag and set the bag on the passenger seat, drinking the entire bottle of water. From one bottle, I could already feel that I was “full”. After consuming the water, I began to strip naked. My heart was racing, my head spinning. It was a thrill. I prayed that my father would not need to use his car for awhile or else it could end badly. This caused me to rush. I wasted no time, untucking my blouse and unbuttoning it. After it was unbuttoned, I slid it off my arms and tossed it on the passenger seat before sliding off my skirt and doing the same. Now the leather felt very cold on my bare ass. My whole body was shivering, my nipples were aroused and erect from the cold air. I could slightly see my breath it was so cold. I rubbed my nipples softly to make sure they were nice and erect before pulling out a clothespin from the bag and putting one on each nipple. Starting in the driver’s seat, I spread my legs and began to rub my pussy. It was already moist due to my excitement and only grew wetter as I slowly rubbed my clit, keeping my eyes closed and absorbing all the pleasure until I approached an orgasm, in which I pulled my hand away and edged. Following the edge, I glared at the house to make sure no one was looking. My father’s windows were dark tinted but still very easy to see inside, which made me nervous. I removed the double-sided dildo from my bag and shoved one end into my tight pussy after lubing it with my sticky sex. I was extremely horny and did not take me long before I orgasmed, dripping my sex all over my hand, thighs, and the leather seat. Following the orgasm, I drank another bottle of water. I practically had to choke it down. I was already full from the last bottle and this only made it worse. Since my toys and clothes cluttered the front seat, I crawled over the center console and into the back seat. I started with the driver’s seat side, staying away from the passenger side since it was the closest to the house. Again, I closed my eyes and began rubbing my dripping wet pussy that was still horny. I let the pleasure engulf me, hearing only the wind howl outside along with the occasional car passing down the road but I was well out of sight. I was still shivering cold which made me rub only faster in hopes of reaching edge faster. Once and edge were reached, I grabbed the double-sided dildo from the front seat and began fucking myself again. I was much looser this time and the dildo was a little more comfortable. This time,l it took a bit longer to reach an orgasm. After nearly two or three minutes of fucking my tight, soaked pussy at a slow pace, I orgasmed. Again, my sex covered the dildo, my hand, thighs, and the car seat. I shifted to the middle seat, growing more nervous as I grew more visible from the house windows. I prayed that no one would look outside. I prayed that my parents never heard me go outside and they thought I was up in my room. Once situated in the middle seat, I tried to drink another bottle of water to no prevail. My bladder was so full that my body kept rejecting more water intake. I did manage to drink about half the bottle before I had to stop. Again, I spread my legs and began rubbing myself. I still remained aroused and horny but this time, I had a really hard time reaching an edge. It took nearly five minutes and I had to concentrate real hard to reach an edge.

Once I was on that edge, my body was begging for an orgasm and I wasted no time in satisfying it, grabbing my dildo and pushing it past my parted labia and into my soaking wet pussy. I fucked myself with my eyes closed, concentrating on the pleasure, thinking naughty and dirty thoughts in hopes of reaching climax faster. I was cold but I didn’t let that stop me. After my third orgasm, I was growing tired. I shifted over to the back seat directly behind the passenger seat. I tried to stay tight against the cold leather and out of view from the car window but my face and my perky breasts were still visible. This made me even more nervous. The only window of the house that faced my father’s car was the kitchen window. I hoped and prayed that my parents remained in the living room. Swallowed by fear, I closed my eyes and began rubbing myself. Again, I struggled to reach edge but after many minutes of rubbing, I did. Being on that edge, my body begged for another orgasm and again, I satisfied it by using the sticky wet dildo. Now I was down to one seat left in the car, the passenger seat. I moved my clothes and the bag from the seat and crawled over the center console and into the seat. Now I was even more visible from the kitchen window. I kept my watch on the window, watching for any movement. I was nervous, I could feel the knot in my stomach. I couldn’t drink any more water, I was already too full. Again, I spread my legs and began rubbing myself. This time, I couldn’t find enough inside me to even muster and edge. Maybe it was a combination of being cold and nerves. I felt exhausted. My pussy felt exhausted. I tried for several minutes but did not come close to reaching climax. I gave it one last attempt before I grew too tired, too cold to continue. I removed each clothespin, delivering a great amount of pain, and placed them back in the drawstring bag along with all my other toys. I shifted back towards the driver’s seat and dressed. It was a little hard since it was a compacted space but I managed to get my blouse and skirt on. Once I got out of the car, I tucked my blouse back into my skirt and returned inside the house with my bag of toys. Both my parent’s remained on the couch in the living room which made me a little relieved. After getting back to my room and beginning my report, it wasn't long before I had to relieve my bladder.

Thank you for the dare, Daddy. I had fun with it and it was certainly a challenge. I am sorry that I was unable to drink all that water, nor was I able to orgasm in every seat, I was just too out of it to reach the fifth and final orgasm I needed. Other than that, I had fun with it. My head was racing the entire time and I was nervous throughout the dare. I was nervous that one of my parent’s may look out the window and spot me or that my father would come outside to use the car and discover me naked inside. It felt a little dirty and naughty to leave my sex dry on the leather seats in his car and it was a certainly a fun, nerve-racking time trying to masturbate in my father’s car, knowing he was only feet away! Again, I am glad luck was on my side and I hope it continues to side with me!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 816 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Princess,
    I am so very proud of you with this very nerve-racking dare. Yes, it was a very rough challenge for you. Yes, it was not easy by no means. Yes, again I did push you harder and above that comfort zone. It is okay, that you were not able to complete the whole task in your dare. As you were on edge throughout the entire time of performing it. Once again, you did delivery a great report in every detail of your feelings and your thoughts in regarding this very challenging dare. Luck has been on your side so far and I hope that it will stay that way too. Daddy!