Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > girlyboy1

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Remote control toys on live stream

Posted 07-07-2022 at 10:24 AM by girlyboy1

Hi, I have an idea I would like to do, however will require someone to help. I will go on to a streaming website like cam4, I have 2 Lovense toys, a hush (vibrating butt plug) and a gush (cock vibrator), and you will be in full control of them. We will mutally agree a session length, once agreeded I will need to be live on cam for that length of time, during which you will be in control of my toys. You can be chatting on the cam4 site with the viewers and you can let them know you have the control....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

LIVE: Hotel dare

Posted 12-18-2018 at 12:03 PM by girlyboy1

This is my live blog for my dare, feel free to comment below, at least I know I’m not by myself then.

I am just about to get changed into a women’s white thong bodysuit, leggings and a t-shirt, then pack my bag with a towel (which won’t be taken out of the changing room), and a men’s white and black swim thong. And that’s all I will have with me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hotel Pool Dare 18th Dec 2018

Posted 12-17-2018 at 08:07 AM by girlyboy1

Hi, I am doing another hotel pool dare tomorrow. I am going to a hotel I have never been to before, I have no idea how busy the hotel pool / changing rooms are.

https://surveynow.co.uk/index.php/475778?lang=en

Please go to this link to vote for what underwear and swimwear I have to wear. It only takes a minute to vote.

I have got a couple of extra dares depending on how many completed votes I get:

30 Completed votes or more:
When changing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pick underwear for Christmas Party

Posted 12-23-2014 at 08:13 AM by girlyboy1

Hey, I will be going to my work christmas party in a couple of hours, what underwear shall I wear, which ever one the most people vote for is what I wear!

White G-String with diamantes at the back

Pink thong

white double strap g-string (has 2 straps around the waist, one at normal trouser height and the other one about 2cm than my trousers)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Be a director of a cam show

Posted 12-17-2012 at 07:31 AM by girlyboy1

Hi, I am looking at doing some cam shows on websites like cam4, except I will be someones puppet.

You will be able to choose what lingerie I wear or get me to model a range of lingerie. You can also pick how shaven you would like my pubic hair, this must be requested well before the show to allow me time to prepare. The more shows you direct the more options there will be for you.

Things i will have available for the first and second show:
panties, thongs, bra's,...
Posted in Uncategorized