Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

About me Practical information for future play sessions and partners
Old

Rules [update]

Posted 02-27-2024 at 11:15 AM by pluky

There has been a few new rules for a while now that I never mentioned in my initial Rules blog post for the ongoing rules of my DS dynamic. Some of those rules were tricky and I wanted to have space to explore them in privacy first so I felt like keeping them to myself for months, but my organized side always wanted to update my list eventually. I however wanna keep the old blog post untouched with all the main rules, and prefer creating a duplicate for the updates.

Rules that are scratched
getDare Devil
Old

A musical piece that embodies my mood in subspace lately

Posted 11-26-2023 at 03:00 PM by pluky

https://youtu.be/ZMvkunOnkAM

I wish I had a clue how to embed a video in here.
getDare Devil
Old

Re-BDSM test after one year of online BDSM

Posted 11-21-2023 at 12:21 PM by pluky
Updated 11-21-2023 at 11:47 PM by pluky

Let's see how things have shifted... right off the bath I can see my bratiness went dooooown, can't say I'm surprised xD I have been tamed 😳

My Submission went up which goes hand and in hand with the above, I actually clearly shifted from wanting to be forced to wanting to surrender and show devotion.

With tests not all changes are relevant, sometimes you just happen to feel like answering the question a bit more strongly than the first time and it doesn't necessarily...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Rules

Posted 06-22-2023 at 02:32 AM by pluky
Updated 07-17-2023 at 12:47 AM by pluky

This blog post will contain the ongoing rules of my DS dynamic.

𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉. 𝒮𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉. [update]

BDSM 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘

𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖈𝖍

⚪ My Dom is superior to me at all times, thus ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶
getDare Devil
Old

Life update and why I won't be on much

Posted 03-16-2023 at 09:23 AM by pluky

So to keep it short, I'm starting to work again in 2 days, I'll be working +50 hours a week and I don't really know how or if that can ever be managed with online kink life.

It might be temporary, I mostly have a goal in mind to get enough money to buy some furniture for my room as we're moving out at the end of this summer and I will have to buy everything I need.

My initial plan was just to work like 4 months or something. But I might stay longer if I like it enough...
getDare Devil
Old

My small clit/hood anatomical defect

Posted 02-27-2023 at 10:13 PM by pluky
Updated 02-28-2023 at 04:44 AM by pluky

Because of how many times I had to explain this with words, I ended up making a video that clearly shows the way my clit hood is partially stuck/glued (on one side) to my clit. This makes some things tricky, I can never totally pull it back, when I try to put a clothespin it's on the hood not directly on my clit which makes it slippery.

It also used to cause me a lot of spontaneous unprovoked pains that felt like sharp electric shocks (and that left me quite touchy and anxious about messing...
getDare Devil
Old

My Likes, Dislikes, Limits, etc ... revisited (again) - 02.2023

Posted 02-14-2023 at 02:17 AM by pluky
Updated 02-20-2023 at 05:28 AM by pluky

Since I am not currently owned, I felt the need to update my list for any potential casual play I might find myself pursuing in the mean time, because admittedly there's a lot of things that just aren't worth the risk for strangers. Besides I find that some of my tastes can shift a bit here and there. This will be updated every now and then I guess, don't know if it's normal but that's how I'm gonna have to go about it.

• Masturbation / Vibration (as a personal endeavor)
  • Vaginal
getDare Devil