Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

JuNo Day 1 Task & Report

Posted 06-03-2023 at 11:51 AM by lola.fox

JuNo Day 1 Task:

You're going to do lots of little edging sessions today, waiting at least 20 minuted without touching between sessions. For your first session, do one edges, two for your second, three for your third, and so on such that each session adds one edge.

1 Point: 3 edging sessions (total of 6 edges)
2 Points: 6 edging sessions (total of 21 edges)
3 Points: 12 edging sessions (total of 78 edges)

JuNo Task 1 Report:

I
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

PM Dares

Posted 03-13-2023 at 01:33 PM by Tied_up_Maid
Updated 01-07-2024 at 12:34 PM by Tied_up_Maid

Accessories

Plug and Give me up to 5 hours of Plug time.
Gag and I will gag myself for 30 min
Chastity I will roll a 4 sided die and thats how many days I'll be in Chastity (I will only Accept this Dare once a week as I am still new to Chastity)
Pinch and I will wear nippel Clamps for 5 min
ICE and I will stick X ice cubes (X <= 5) in my ass and let them melt.

Interactive

Challenge and challange me to a duel
Bet Let us...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Torture week continues.. [Day 3-4]

Posted 07-04-2018 at 05:55 AM by boybb_18
Updated 03-05-2019 at 06:13 PM by boybb_18

--Day 3—

Things ramped up quickly today. The “No reward up to full nuclear” scale definitely moved a lot further to the nuclear side of things.

After a while of general banter and conversation Miss Lilith dropped the following out of nowhere: “About your next task.. I have noticed your kinktalk album still empty” .

My heart skipped a beat, knowing she was referring to the next task
You will upload pictures of yourself (naked) on
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Just The Beginning

Posted 04-04-2018 at 12:35 AM by pixi

When you meet someone online and instantly something clicks, something that can't actually be explained. When I met my master online that happened but for some circumstances we were not able to get serious then. Starting from then untill now I saw many other dominants but nothing really happened. You see I am a bit stubborn and hard to control, I like to tease my master and it's hard for me to control these tendencies at times which always gets me in trouble and makes it hard for me to submit.
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lola Bunny got it right

Posted 10-30-2016 at 02:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:31 AM by CSasha

I have to take the offer of Lola Bunny to play a game of Do it right with her as the sub. We played it over two days in this thread, so you could and did watch, cheer, reply and interfere with your shouts and comments.

Her task was:
Get naked and post on getDare "I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this, I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyone's pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by CSasha

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PM & Kik Fun!

Posted 06-27-2016 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-10-2017 at 08:42 PM by lola.fox

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment, kik, whisper, or PM me the following:

WAX - and I will drop wax on a body part of your choosing for one minute.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user, every 14 days.]

MARKED - and you can choose a word or phrase to write on the body part of your choice. (No...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rules