Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by CSasha

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Four lights - How to settle an argument

Posted 10-18-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-18-2016 at 03:03 PM by CSasha

"I ... see ... four ... lights." - Star Trek reference

A kinky game for two players.

Idea: You have an argument with a friend or submissive. Maybe it's just a difference of opinions, or you are not willing to admit you are wrong. At least not that easily. As long as your verbal opponent suffers or yields under you.

How it works: When you face your friend with the different opinion, offer to admit you are wrong IF your friend succeeds in a game of...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Bad management game Rules

Posted 10-16-2016 at 06:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-31-2016 at 06:00 AM by CSasha

Idea: A days or weeks long unfair game with tops as Managers and subs as workers. The workers have to work off tasks over the days, while the managers can add and interfere.

Click here for a ficitonal example or here for a real instance of the game.

Rules:
1. Preparation:

1.1 Players: You need at least one player for each of the two parties: Managers and workers. All players should have a Rewards/Likes/Dislikes/Punishments/Limits list and a PM dare list linked...
Oracle
Posted in Games