Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part One

Posted 01-24-2016 at 07:26 PM by lola.fox
Updated 01-23-2016 at 03:03 PM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average.

Public Adventures :)

Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:29 PM by lola.fox

I’m back for my second blog post, and if it’s possible I think that I’m more nervous then I was the first time! I feel like I have something to live up to this time around, which is incredibly daunting. I hope it’s as well received as it seemed to be last time, and that whoever happens to be reading gets a bit of enjoyment out of it.

It all started early this morning when I was chatting with Sir while I was at work. Chatting with him when I start my day and he’s ending his is something...
Posted in Old Reports
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

My Most Recent Experience with Sir (And My 1st Blog!)

Posted 09-21-2014 at 10:18 PM by lola.fox
Updated 10-16-2014 at 11:30 PM by lola.fox

Disclaimer: This is my first blog post so I’m SO very self conscious of it. So self conscious of it in fact, that I was too embarrassed to reread anything I had typed, so please excuse any mistakes! My lovely Dom had told me to write up this report for him and had said there was only a small chance of him making me post it, but clearly he tricked me.. He’s lucky I like him anyway. Anywayyy, I hope you all like this report, and if you don’t I hope you take it easy on me .

I hadn’t played...
Posted in Old Reports
Old

So You Want To Request A Dare?

Posted 05-23-2014 at 09:21 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 05-23-2014 at 12:54 PM by forrest.livingston8

It's Tuesday night, you've had a long day down at the strip mine, and all you want to do is lay back, drink a beer, and have someone tell you what to do.

Before You Even Try To Think About Asking For A Dare

When you are looking to be dared/given a task, you need to remember a few important factors:
  • You are attempting to interact with another human being. As such, because all human beings are subjective creatures, they will not have an identical copy of your understanding
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

possibilities for my next stunt

Posted 01-27-2014 at 05:57 AM by 6u3k
Updated 02-02-2014 at 09:50 AM by 6u3k

Dare 1: freeze and cut open a 1litter bottle. For most of this dare you will be ridding it like a cock.

Get 2qtips and shove them into your urethra.

Now take your tenderizer and alternate between pounding your cock 10 times and your tied nuts 15 untill the ice is completly melted.

At this point ram your plug in and masturbate to orgasm 3 + 1 times for every 3 moans by stroking your cock and pulsating the qtips in and out of your urethra. Stop with the qtips...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

linearizationcannon task 2 compleation

Posted 12-28-2013 at 08:14 AM by 6u3k
Tags cbt, extreme, pain, task

Let X=1;
Every time you roll a die for this dare, X=X+the result, and then you slam a book closed on your balls X times.

Then you roll again.
Keep rolling 10 sided dice on a die roller program until you get three 1s in a row.

Every time you cry, double X.

well CBT is my specialty so I was actually eager to try this one out

I did the numbers in sets of 10

1569764382+10 for x =61 to start off with this got my nuts...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

task complement

Posted 12-02-2013 at 04:28 AM by 6u3k
Tags cbt, extreme, pain, scat, task

are you ready for a new task? if yes, I have the following job for you, boi:
a) set a plug in your cunt, use one that feels tied. Don't use any lubes.
b) place a fat metal ball ring on your balls and fix your cock up to the belly like on the video
c) bring that bottle again to swing against your balls, this time 800 times (2liter dangling on a string at nut level)
d) if you loose the plug while doing this do the following:
– lick plug clean and replace it in your cunt...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized