Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone! First off, I’m so sorry for disappearing (and leaving a few dares unfinished). My summer was both a crazy one emotionally but also a pleasant one in terms of exploring my exhibitionism. I’ll share more of my summer adventures in my next few posts. To celebrate my return, I thought I’d share a challenge I did back in the summer to get you interested in my blog again

Naked store run:
This was a challenge that came to mind as I was talking to a friend about their...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Park Run Adventure

Posted 09-01-2021 at 07:46 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Last night I decided to get some exercise. I would consider myself fairly fit but medium to long distance running is not one of my strengths. After the success of this adventure, I’m definitely going to do it again. The plan was to run 1 lap of the park but I had to walk for a bit halfway through.

I put on a pair of tight women’s exercise shorts & a sports bra, then put a T-shirt & shorts over the top. Once I got to the location (the park from Sunday), I stripped off the T-shirt...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Monday’s Adventure

Posted 08-31-2021 at 07:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

On Monday evening, I returned to a park I have only been to once before. It is a bit further away from my house compared to some of the other parks, but I quite like it. I dressed in the same opaque tights (I really need to get some more of them but shops are closed ), a bright red silk bra & panties, & a dark blue flowery dress.

The park is a big circuit around a marsh/wetland area, with a few small connections to streets along one side. I decided to be a bit more adventurous...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Exhibitionist Sunday Adventure

Posted 08-30-2021 at 09:30 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Sunday & Monday nights held quite a lot of excitement. Monday’s adventure will be posted tomorrow.

On Sunday, I completed This Dare again. I went to the same park & placed a set of clothes in the same spot (on a support of a bridge). My starting location was in the southeast corner of the park, & I made my way clockwise around the park until I reached the clothes. It was a bit brisk so I sped up my pace somewhat during the second half of the nude walk.

Once...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Public Adventures & Geocaching Collide

Posted 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Cleaned up weird [OBJ] character)

A few months ago, I gained a newfound interest in Geocaching. It was therefore only a matter of time before this intersected with my crossdressing & public nudity trips.

The idea of geocaching is that there are hidden treasures all over the place. Using GPS, problem solving & a lot of instinct, you find them & write in the log. You can then mark it as found & leave a note on the website, which becomes a collection of which ones you have & haven’t found.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

Posted 05-07-2021 at 11:53 PM by ClaireScott

So if you have read my blog entries, there was an attempt to masturbate with my apartment door open and to lay with my pussy exposed for 5 minutes after I orgasmed while using a cum ejaculating dildo. I failed the first time (read my entry to find out why) so I decided to try it again Thanks to a challenge by Mini.

The challenge this time is not as straight forward as currently I am challenged to be fully naked when at home, to not have any underwear on when outside my apartment, and that...
Posted in Uncategorized