Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 73

Posted 06-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

#Picture #73
I completed Dare #73 at about 1:30AM. I was going to do it around midday to mid afternoon but I forgot to. There is every chance I'll do it again in the daylight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration picture, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I stripped everything off, keeping my shirt on, and went outside. I climbed on top of my car cautiously, and got into position. I had to shift around a bit as I was erect so that the piss wouldn't go all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 96

Posted 06-10-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture #96
Just after 12:30PM on a weekend, I completed number 96 of the Ultimate Flashing Dare. Can't actually show you the picture, but see the PS at the bottom.

This was an exhilarating dare. I decided to do it outside my front door, rather than the main side door. The side one is far too secluded to be useful for this dare. I formulated a plan. I would keep my clothes on and unlock the door. I would then go outside and set my phone up to take a picture (you're never seeing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

KIK/PM dares

Posted 05-24-2016 at 02:51 AM by KNqT1H6U
Updated 05-26-2016 at 08:12 PM by KNqT1H6U

Here is a little list of my KIK/PM dares, you can send it to me on Kik :

and I will have to do it with picture / video proof if you like, if I fail you may give me a penalty within my limits.

KIK/PM me "STRIP" and I'll have to strip naked within 5 minutes from I read it, if I late you may give me a penalty.

KIK/PM me "COMMANDO" and I'll not wear any underwear the next day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 12

Posted 05-01-2012 at 11:46 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 12 I did a punishment sent to me by PM

I would like you to, in no less than 500 words for each, describe why you are a slut. That means dressing, mannerisms and sexual encounters. Each of those is a different section and deserves its own 500 word paragraph. Be very descriptive. If you go over 500 words, you'll get bonus points.

You are to be naked and on your knees as you type it, if not possible naked, standing with your legs as far apart as you can. For
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 12: interlude

Posted 04-30-2012 at 03:54 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 12 I attempted a full day's dare.

Every time you go to the bathroom / toilet (at home, at work/school, in public malls etc) you must strip completely AND say out loud "I'm naked in here".

This was an interesting one. I remember feeling quite embarrassed saying "I'm a bitch in heat" so many times on day 5. A few of those were done in public bathrooms and I was especially nervous doing it in the hospital where I work. Nevertheless, I felt it was...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 5 - interlude

Posted 04-24-2012 at 10:00 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 5

Before I did my detention for the day, I did a dare sent to me by PM.

For the first or last 5 minutes of every hour, you may not have any clothes on, and you must be on your hands and knees.
Except when sleeping.
This means that you'll need to find 5 minutes of alone time once per hour to do this.
Additionally, you have to say, in a level tone, as if you were talking to someone right in front of you, "I'm a bitch in heat", once every
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 4

Posted 04-24-2012 at 08:54 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 4

After day 3's whopping 680 spanks, my ass was still reminding me of my painful detention session. I was starting to feel a little regret at starting this in the first place. However, I refuse to quit something once I've committed myself to it, so I resolved to carry on with my month of pain and humiliation.

Earlier in the day I realised that I had forgotten to complete one of my tasks from day one. I was supposed to hold two coins to the wall with my nipples for thirty...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized