Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Diaper Dare for Grocery Delivery

Posted 07-29-2013 at 05:50 AM by slutsuki

Created this dare this morning and have carried it out myself.

Grocery delivery (Ocado for those in the UK) was due between 1200 and 1300 so I got dressed just before 1000.

Had a choice between shiny tan or black, fishnet stockings with a red seam. Went for the first as I thought it might be safer. Really must be braver next time.

I used an elastane suspender belt with 4 garters. It used to be white but is now a pale pink thanks to my carelessness in washing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Number 6 complete

Posted 09-24-2011 at 06:47 AM by Aki
Tags diaper

6. Lick and unused diaper

I decided to start with this one earlier today because it was easy and I already had a diaper handy sitting under my bed.

I wanted to make this a little more interesting so I unfolded the new diaper and put it on the floor with the plastic side on the carpet. I then took a few steps back and got down on all fours. Then I crawled to to the diaper and started to lick. One long lick from the waist band at the back to the waist band at the front. A...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starting Frozzle's Diaper Dares: Level 1-100

Posted 09-24-2011 at 06:32 AM by Aki

I know I'm still new here but I really like these dares and I will like to push some limits. These is 6 dares on this list that I won't do because I don't like the idea of non purpose built toys inside me or there is a large risk of STIs. These dares are: 51, 53, 59, 60, 74 and 81.

I will never do 53. (too much risk of serious injury.)

51, 60 and 81, I will only do a modified version if I know the person and know that are clean. (not much chance of that with no fetish friends)...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized