Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #3: Pinky Power

Posted 05-03-2019 at 06:55 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

Quote:
Search for a video of a girl masturbating. You have as long as she has to cum, but: You can only use either your pinky finger to "stroke" or a vibe on slow.
If you don't manage you're clearly not horny enough and have to add as much days to your denial as the video was long.
This would be my final chance to orgasm before a 30-day denial so the pressure was on. After only having one single orgasm since my year-long denial I was pretty desperate and actually finding the...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

1 year, 0 orgasms

Posted 03-01-2019 at 05:32 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-02-2019 at 04:26 AM by PrincessJessica

1 Year, 0 Orgasms

The facts:
Denial length: 1 Year (and counting)
Full orgasms: Zilch
Ruined orgasms: 8 (maybe?)

Well today’s the day, 1 year after my last full glorious cummy messy orgasm. When I originally received 333 days of denial it seemed like an unclimbable mountain. I was inexperienced in denial having done one very messy (ruiny) 1 month spell previously so I was rather assuming I’d have to beg for reductions long before I made anything like...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

The difficulty of self-control

Posted 02-24-2019 at 05:37 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The difficulty of self-control

A week seems like such a long time when you can’t touch for pleasure. I set myself the challenge partly as I felt my self-control was really struggling after my last ruin (2 weeks ago maybe, after which I REALLY wanted to cum) but also as it’s fun to torture myself occasionally. The nearer the end of my denial gets the harder it seems to be to control my desires, but I suppose after a year that’s hardly surprising.

I wore my chastity cage...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

This Denial's Ruining Me

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:53 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:31 AM by PrincessJessica

Ah, a frustrating little subby day today as I once again made an appearance on Chaturbate. A slow show was just picking up when I just lost concentration and accidentally ruined yet again. After 6 months with just 1 orgasm and a near clockwork monthly ruin, you'd think I'd be used to that horribly unsatisfying drip of accidental cum but the mental drain of forcing myself to ruin had a much larger effect than I imagined. They're fully allowed in my denial (thankfully as it's going to last over a year...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Bet #3 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-17-2018 at 01:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Gonzalez and Cassandra made another bet, giving him the benefit of counting one complete hour in chastity for 3 hours of denial instead of just 2 within the denial time he does for Cassandra due to this thread, and she may not post the keyphrase DEEPTHROAT anymore (and when she does, it is ignored without substitute or compensation). The keyphrase had been chosen by Gonzalez in the thread after consent on the bet.

If the thread reaches 5,000 posts by the end of Sunday in GMT+1, Gonzalez...
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

I Hate Denial; I Love Denial

Posted 12-26-2017 at 03:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...today it's something that's fast becoming my biggest love/hate kink; denial.

Denial's always been a bit of a curiosity of mine, quite why anyone would willingly put themselves through it was beyond me though. It's not that I'm desperately addicted to cumming, it's a little messy/awkward and I guess I rarely have particularly intense orgasms (other than...
Truth or Dare Zealot