Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. -- First sessions with my Dom

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:40 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:45 AM by AnalAddict

When I joined getDare less than a week ago, I didn't dare dream about finding my first online (now former) Dom that very same day. And yet, that's exactly what happened. When Sir asked me to start a blog to report on my tasks, rules, and feelings, I was happy to obey.

So far, we've played every night, with tasks throughout the days, and Sir's orders have already pushed me far beyond what I thought I was capable of.

When He asked me yesterday what I took away from our session,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

PM Dares

Posted 10-02-2020 at 02:57 PM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:13 PM by bdsm_guy1

Some suggested PM Dares below. I'm a bit limited as I live with my girlfriend and rarely get time alone since the lockdown... but I'll try my best! Most of the Basic PM Dares can be done easily, while the Special PM Dares may need more preparation / home alone.

Basic PM Dares

1. Choose a PM dare below
2. Roll a dice to determine duration (if we're 'friends', you can double)
3. (Optional) Choose the specific type of toy - full list here

Posted in Basic Info
Old

Butt Plug Training Log

Posted 08-20-2020 at 11:43 AM by ftmfckjob

Hey, so I just got my butt plug in (along with a couple of other things) and am feeling inspired to do anal training everyday for at least 2 hours. The goal would be continuous wear and/or to comfortably get through a shift at work, but my max is 3.5 hours so far. It's a biggen for someone kind of new to anal (2.25 inches at its widest), but I just love how my ass gapes and looks after I pull it out.

This is day two, and yesterday I did 3 hours 41 minutes. It was very comfortable...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

24 male with girlfriend. looking for anal dares for her to do to me.

Posted 01-04-2020 at 01:22 AM by Boatingjesse
Updated 01-04-2020 at 01:56 AM by Boatingjesse

I am a straight male that likes giving and receiving anal. My girlfriend pegs me sometimes. I like to be tied and dominated but also dominate her too. We have many sex toys, Butt plugs that vibrate, fist dildo, strap on, electric (pads and dildo), glass dildos, and more. We are looking for dares to do. Ive never really did cross dressing but I'm not apposed to it. Im more looking for things for her to do to me or to do to myself. I am even willing to buy something if I like the dare. I also like to deep...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Playing with Bannanas

Posted 01-01-2020 at 03:47 AM by Analonly

Ok so I finally did a task with bannans. I had to get stuff my ass with some bannans, essentially giving myself a solid enema. I wasn't really given a number of bananas or length that I should keep it in so I just winged it.

So initially I gave myself several enemas to clean myself out and then I used my roughly 1.6 in wide and like 8 in long vibrator to warm my ass up a little. O I forgot to mention, that I haven't really played with my ass in awhile so just using the vibrator was a good...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

Here I was, tied to a table, face down, legs spread, hands tied behind my back. She had me Blindfolded, Gaged and plugged with a kitten tail, not to mention ears open my head as well. And caged... did I mention I was caged? Always caged for my Mistress Cass. She likes to lock me away for weeks at a time and tease me constantly while working my balls and ass with her toys and tools.
I hear her enter the room, jumping at the touch of her clawed hand runs gently along my inner thigh before she grips...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Toothpaste Punishment REPORT (PART 2)

Posted 04-16-2019 at 01:29 PM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 03:41 PM by SecretGhost

This is a report of my punishment
(read part 1 here)

-------------------
3 hours prior to this punishment i was super horny. the whole day i had so many erections and my mind went super slutty but i wasnt allowed to cum or to touch myself since a day before this punishment...

I had to wait until it was after dinner and my parents were gone so when i had my chance, i took my buttplug, dildo and full toothpaste pack
and went to the bathroom.