Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Vent sessions report (Part II)

Posted 09-04-2022 at 07:35 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:32 AM by pluky

And it hit me that what I needed was a BDSM session. I wasn't horny, I just wanted to inflict pain to my body, to forget the other pain. To be controlled so that I can let go for a moment. To have something to focus on that someone is keeping me busy with so that my mind stops drifting back to him. I pretty much knew it was an unhealthy approach but I couldn't stand myself and how I felt anymore.

I was lucky as I often have been so far in here with my encounters, to find a Dom who was
gD king
Old

Vent sessions report (Part I)

Posted 09-04-2022 at 06:48 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:32 AM by pluky

Things have been a roller coaster of emotions in the past two weeks, two weeks of being a Sub to a wonderful Dom that has just made my year, two weeks of discovering a side of me I didn't know could bring me that much joy, two weeks that felt like I've known him for an eternity, yet, two weeks that are starting to seem way too short now.

For private reasons relating to my Dom's life we have come to a point where the continuity of our Sub-Dom dynamic is now put into question, the verdict
gD king
Old

About my Switch tendencies (clarifications)

Posted 09-04-2022 at 06:14 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:42 AM by pluky

1) In the BDSM test results that I posted in a previous blog entry, I had only taken the questions concerning Masochism/Submissiveness, so this is why it makes no mention of me being a Switch

2) I am like 95% imo on the M side of things so my S side barely needs a mention, even when I do get in the mood to be the dominant, I only like a bit of control and intimidation and won't really be interested in much pain oriented activities

3) My desire to dominate a Sub might appear...
gD king