Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

GetDare Survivor report.

Posted 09-19-2014 at 06:14 AM by thiskittykat
Updated 09-23-2014 at 08:37 PM by thiskittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by toto75 View Post
The dare: In the Survivor show on TV, there is every season a task where contestants have to eat raw insects...
This is your time today... but the Get dare way ! (no raw insect will die during your dare, lol)

On one corner of your room, place a glass full of water. Put A LOT of salt in it, and make sure it melts in the water.
On another corner, place the shoes you last wore outside (without cleaning them)
On the third corner, place... an empty glass (for males) or a small slice of bread (for females)!
On the fourth corner, place a plate with a soap on it.

Now, strip fully naked, go in the center of the room, on all four. You can only move on all four during this dare.
You will have to go to as many corners as you can, with the following tasks (1 point each) :
- In the corner with the salty water, drink the glass completely (not easy on all four...)
- In the corner with the shoes, drop a kiss with your lips on the shoes (no tongue, to avoid infections)
- In the corner with the empty glass, masturbate (not easy on all four neither!). If you are a male, cum in the glass, and then drink it (and swallow). If you are a female, make sure your fingers are really wet, and dry them on the bread (repeat the process 5 times to wet the bread well) and then eat the bread!
- In the corner with the soap, lick the soap 3 times. Do not swallow, but keep the taste on your tongue during 3 minutes before you can wash

(My report) okay, i was dared to do the above dare and this is my full report...
first of all im happy there is no insects dying in this dare, i greatly appreciated that. anyway i stared by gathering all the asked for items. i first mixed the salt with the water and placed it in on a towel in one corner of the room. i then placed the bread on a plate in another corner, i placed a soap on a plate in the 3rd corner and my dirty shoe from outside in the last corner. (now since i have furniture they are not all in exactly in corners.) i will make a drawing of my layout and put it below so you can see. now i striped naked and sat in the corner, with my door locked the carpet helps silence my every move i first crawled over to the glass of water and attempted to drink it. unfortunately my mad dog skill weren't there today so i spilled the cup trying to drink father down. not knowing what to do i just crawled back to the middle and thought of my next thing. after my little brain fart i remembered the shoes i crawled over and kissed the shoe. now i didn't know if you wanted the show upside down or upside up so i put 2 shoes opposite ways and kissed them both.i then crawled back to the middle and crawled to the bread now i didn't know exactly if i was aloud to use my hand since it said stay on all fours so i used my hand anyway. i then played with my clit for a few minutes until l it was nice and wet and i rube it against the bread cleaning my hand clean. i copied this 4 more times in till Ive did it 5 times in total. after i pinched off my nose and closed my eyes. i pretended to be eating a nice sandwich. xD after i ate it all sitting there kinda feeling nausea and some vomit in my throat. i crawled super speed over to the soap and licked it 3 times. after i crawled to the middle and sat crisscross and waited 3 minutes to finish my dare. after the 3 minutes i walked to the bathroom and washed my mouth out. and that's my report i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did doing it.

Also may i post this into my blog...
Views 2997 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done... and welcome in the game !
    You deserved your seat in the team
    Marc