Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

psuedoname 1st report.

Posted 09-14-2014 at 05:44 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 09-23-2014 at 08:34 PM by thiskittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuedoname
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiskittykat
You posted a 5:30 Sharpe wedgie for tonight. May I do that like at 7 or 8 I'm leaving home right now for a few... sorry. But thanks if you want since I can't do it on time I will accept a punishment.

Ttyl. And thanks for your post.
The punishment: Doing it later is fine, as a punishment once you complete the dare you shall wear the panties as a gag (crotch in mouth) whilst you repeat the dare with a fresh pair of panties...

The dare:Get four sharpies or similar objects and stick two halfway into your pussy and two halfway into your ass. Now give yourself a wedgie, so that the panties go down in between each pair of sharpies. Pull the wedgie back and forward for ten minutes. Report back
My report.
Anyway, I first striped naked, and kept a pair of bikini panties, I then grabbed two sharpies and stuck them into my Clint then copied for my anal. And I wedgied myself in the back and then in the front In turns. After 10 minutes were up I then switched panties and put the colored one in my mouth and put tape over my mouth. I then repeated the dare for 10 minutes again and I finished my full dare.
Views 960 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I must admit I had a little laugh at you calling it "clint". I suddenly have a picture of some one calling there pussy Clint Eastwood
  2. Old Comment
    Updated 09-14-2014 at 07:19 PM by kittenlyss