Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rate this Entry

Locked in my heels

Posted 12-16-2015 at 08:44 AM by DeBael
Updated 12-17-2015 at 08:04 AM by DeBael

I went to the train station and looked for a nice spot to leave the keys. In the end I found the chairs at the furthest platform to be the best choice. I used duct tape to stick them under one of the chairs while no one was looking and then cycled back to the forest near my house. I went quite deep into the woods and off the cycle roads on foot. It was a bit slippery and annoying to walk through. I looked for the old cars that were rusting away. I approached one that still looked pretty whole and put the second set of keys on the roof, taped as well s it couldn't get lost. I returned to my house and went on with some other buissness for the moment.

At about 4 pm, I decided I would start the dare for real and redressed. I inserted my buttplug and a dildo and put on my denim jeans with wide and long enough legs to hide the locks and a red turtlenecked top. Then I put on my 7 inch platform pumps on and locked them on. I walked outside. It was starting to rain abit. It dawned on me how much attention i'd draw going out like that. I didn't want to go to the train station because of all the views I'd get but I didn't want to go to the forst either. I was fidgetting for abit and felt my legs grow a bit tired allready from walking around in these heels and decided I'd probably have a hard time fetching it but decided to get the forest keys instead. I tried to ride my bike so I'd be there quicker but realized it wouldn't work... I paniced for a bit and then accepted it'd be a hard walk... I went back inside to get a pair of my shoes. I picked my black tall boots and returned outside and was on my way. I still had to walk a bit through my street but I didn't see anyone there so I wasn't as nervous as I'd been if I'd have to go to the station.

I arrived at the forest after some struggling on the cobblestones I had to cross. Entering the forst, I felt my heels sink in the slightly muddy soil now and I had to stagger for a bit. I was really feeling my legs growing very, very tired now. I came across an old bench and decided to rest on it for a while. My ass got so wet as the plug dug deeper and deeper but at least I got some rest. The rain was sill only light but still I felt my jeans stick to my legs like crazy. I pushed on, still carying my boots with me to change into later. I got to the part where I'd have to get off the road to get there and groaned. I was thinking about going back and getting the station keys but decided that was even worse. I srepped into the muddy path between the trees and started having a hard time staying upright. I had to support myself with the trees half of tne time. I did get a little bit lost because of my nerves and wanting to avoid big muddy puddles. At one point I dropped my boots in the mud while grasping a tree. I had to carefully bend down and pick them up. They got so dirty and wet: I was so annoyed with myself. I walked on at a steady pace, egting the hang of staying more upright... Unil I felt my heel slip in the mud and I fell back on my ass. I tried my best to get up but in the end had to crawl on my knees to the side and then help myself up. At last I made it to the car graveyard and jumped to the car where I left my key. I ripped it off and unlocked my shoes. I rubbed them for a bit and decided it'd be best I returned home fast. I slid on my black flat boots that felt really gritty and wet by now and noticed I needed some adjustment to my reduced height and better balance. I walked back home, wet, dirty and with my heels in my hand then took a long, warm shower
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5210 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    oh looks like a great dare

now your second key is missing if i'm correct
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like someone had a great time! Any plans for retrieving the keys in the train station?
    Also which are the shoes used from the shoe photos?
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds like u had a fun time