Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rate this Entry

The truth

Posted 10-21-2016 at 12:42 PM by bleonav06

Why are people so scared to face reality? Telling someone the truth nowadays is akin to murder and that is a shame. The PC movement has crippled our free speech and so has feminism. As a female I most certainly want equal right between men and women but in my experience I have an advantage in most aspects of life. This is due to the overcompensation of people that believe that if they say no to a woman that they are perpetuating some stereotype of men dominating women in the world. But in reality this could not be further from the truth. The wage gap does not exist and there is not institutionalized disadvantages to women. Sure there may be a sexist male ceo somewhere but there is probably a female one too so there is balance.

Now when it comes to telling someone the truth, this practice has gone by the wayside. I cannot criticize another girl for her weight or im some sort of self hating woman that is akin to a chauvinist pig. Or I cannot say something about the ridiculous amount of genders without being a bigot. And I cannot say that BLM is a ridiculous movement without being a racist hatemonger. But the facts are on my side and the only defense by the extreme left is words like racist, sexist etc. Anyone who doesn't believe this should look up Milo Yiannopoulos (I think I spelled that right) on youtube and watch his videos. He is a gay republican that supports Trump and is a columnist for a newspaper. He has arguments with feminists and SJW's and they spew bullshit. They say that his opinions are causing hate but when he asks for specifics they just repeat the same thing. They believe the lies peddled to them by the lazy mainstream media which is cancerous the knowledge and intelligence in America. The videos are very serious but the lack of substance by the leftists in the videos makes it quite comedic if you are looking for a laugh.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4414 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    There is always 3 sides to the truth. Now, this may be what you see to be truth, but others may (and will) have a different perspective on what they see as the truth. The last side, is truth itself.

As to what you specified, I think that:
    1. "criticizing" another woman for their weight is not the best, because you're pointing them out, disapprovingly. I wouldn't say that you are some "self-hating woman that is akin to a chauvinist pig" but I would say that it is rude to criticize someone for how they look.
    2. you have the right to say what you want about your views on gender, as I agree with you on this topic, but I wouldn't say that they don't exist because I don't want to insult anyone because they have differing views than myself.
    3. I fully support BLM and their ideology, it is just that some individuals ruin it for the good of it all, but you are entitled to your opinions, I would just avoid saying it in a way that comes off as insensitive.

There are so many facts that point in both directions and you can't say that they all point to you, because they don't, and that is truth.

But at the end of the day, you are entitled to your own perspectives of what the truth is and no one can forcibly change that about you. But there does come a time in which the truth is gong to hurt someone because the insensitivity of how it was brought upon.
    Posted 10-21-2016 at 04:05 PM by hornyyoungslut hornyyoungslut is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I'm just going to say that PC has really gotten way out of control.
  3. Old Comment
    I'm just going to say that PC has gotten way out of control.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Comment
    There is always 3 sides to the truth. Now, this may be what you see to be truth, but others may (and will) have a different perspective on what they see as the truth. The last side, is truth itself.

As to what you specified, I think that:
    1. "criticizing" another woman for their weight is not the best, because you're pointing them out, disapprovingly. I wouldn't say that you are some "self-hating woman that is akin to a chauvinist pig" but I would say that it is rude to criticize someone for how they look.
    2. you have the right to say what you want about your views on gender, as I agree with you on this topic, but I wouldn't say that they don't exist because I don't want to insult anyone because they have differing views than myself.
    3. I fully support BLM and their ideology, it is just that some individuals ruin it for the good of it all, but you are entitled to your opinions, I would just avoid saying it in a way that comes off as insensitive.

There are so many facts that point in both directions and you can't say that they all point to you, because they don't, and that is truth.

But at the end of the day, you are entitled to your own perspectives of what the truth is and no one can forcibly change that about you. But there does come a time in which the truth is gong to hurt someone because the insensitivity of how it was brought upon.
    1. I completely agree that it is unnecessary but it should be allowed. And I should be able to tell a woman that I am not attracted to her. If I say that to a man he has no problem with it but a woman freaks out that does not make sense to me.
    2. That is my exact point, they use intimidation to make it so people are too scared to voice their own opinions because they will discredit you, vote down your blog entries, and make shit up about you.
    3. The ideology is actually complete bullshit but if you want to have a chat about that off of here then that would be more appropriate.

The truth hurts, but would you rather hear comforting lies, or the tough truth?
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Comment
    1. I completely agree that it is unnecessary but it should be allowed. And I should be able to tell a woman that I am not attracted to her. If I say that to a man he has no problem with it but a woman freaks out that does not make sense to me.
    2. That is my exact point, they use intimidation to make it so people are too scared to voice their own opinions because they will discredit you, vote down your blog entries, and make shit up about you.
    3. The ideology is actually complete bullshit but if you want to have a chat about that off of here then that would be more appropriate.

The truth hurts, but would you rather hear comforting lies, or the tough truth?
    No one said that it's not "allowed" and no one said that you can't call a woman unattractive to you. For me, there are ways of going about things that could be easily misinterpreted. If you just say, flat out, "She's ugly, and she's fat, I don't like her," that's when the criticism of your words come out. But if you approach it in a different fashion (i.e. "She's not attractive to me, I don't feel anything towards her), that is when it is more "acceptable" in a sense, but that is just me.

I have no problem with voicing my opinion about genders but I don't go about it in a demeaning manner. I don't say "your gender isn't real, stop saying it is and making things up." I say it respectfully, but still voicing my opinion (i.e. "I, personally, don't believe in ____ genders).

The initial ideology was to bring awareness to the unjustified & wrongfully consistent killing of African-Americans by law enforcement. I don't see how that is bullshit. But please, feel free to contact me personally if you wish to discuss this more.

It's not about telling someone lies over the truth. I believe in telling the truth and just being honest. But it is all about how you deliver the truth that can cause unnecessary controversary.
    Posted 10-21-2016 at 05:56 PM by hornyyoungslut hornyyoungslut is offline
  6. Old Comment
    My, my. I thought I could resist the urge to respond, but the fact is I cannot wait until you get tired of this site and leave. Well done, posting something so lacking in insight and perspective. I'd almost be amused, if it wasn't so disheartening to watch you unironically make this argument. Unfortunately, it seems adding someone to my ignore list does not relieve my eyes of the ridiculous blogs they write (ad nauseam, I might add - have you nothing better to do?).

As for me, I have nothing better planned at the moment, so let's start with the fact that everything you've cited as examples of "the truth" are, by definition, opinions. The truth is that the sky is blue. The truth is that plants get nutrients through photosynthesis. Your personal experience with men, women's weight, or race does not constitute the truth. That you cannot conceptualize the vast rate of, yes, institutionalized sexism and sexual harassment that still occurs in this country, as well as around the world, does not make it exist any less. That you cannot empathize with those who do not fit into the gender binary does not make their self-identity any less valid (and certainly doesn't make you some expert on which genders are valid). That you couldn't possibly imagine, in all your arid, pretty little noggin, that there are gorgeously healthy fat folks just as well as there are morbidly unhealthy skinny folks (even if only mentally unhealthy, as may be the case for you), does not make the evidence any less valuable. That you are fortunate enough to never have stared down the barrel of a gun preceding the hateful eyes of a crooked cop does not make the black victims of police brutality any less dead.

I hate to close with an ad hominem - but you are a child, depressingly inexperienced, and have less right than Donald Trump, himself, to presume your opinions even graze the shoulder of that which is fact.

Nonetheless, your opinions are yours to have. Just don't be surprised when your ignorance spurs others' ire. Hopefully some of it will inspire you to broaden your horizons and gain some perspective from angles beyond your own narrow, barren little corner.