Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Club Dress-Up! II

Posted 04-16-2010 at 06:45 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-17-2010 at 07:27 AM by nakedhelen

This is a continuation of the Club Dress-Up! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2613) post which is a very detailed and illustrated description of my outfit.
This post is an account of a wild night out, in that outfit...!

I stood naked in front of my full-length mirror in my bedroom, ready to dress-up for the night. I slipped myself into a mesh lace full body-stocking. It was one-size-fits-all and I'm a tall and curvy girl, so it stretched out nicely and hugged my body tightly,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

For Nixie...

Posted 05-05-2010 at 07:04 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 05-22-2010 at 06:53 AM by Mere

I've been thinking about you
And how we used to be...
So long since you've been missing
It's good to see you again..!!
How you ...how you doing?
And how about we don't let this happen again?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Holy Crap, a Blog!

Posted 05-25-2010 at 03:05 AM by Hydroc

Wow. I signed up without even knowing this site had blogs. What does one talk about on a blog anyway? I'm not really sure, but I might as well give it a shot. I hereby proclaim that this blog will be about whatever I choose to make it about, and I'll update it whenever I feel like updating it, so, yeah... Hmmm. I think I ran out of things to say. Or, maybe I'm doing it wrong, or maybe I'm doing it right but I suck at it?

Oh! I know. I'll ramble on about my job. I hate. I mean, I REALLY...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

About Tiger

Posted 06-04-2010 at 04:27 PM by Tiger

About Tiger

Hello, I'm Tiger. I joined getDare over two years ago. I missed my second getDareiversary and only remembered when Manbearpig told me.

Around 2005, I was having problems with the current truth or dare website I go on so I started looking for a new one. I saw getDare but all it was, was the front page with only random truths and dares. Shortly after, I gave up my search until a few years later when I started my search again. I found a bunch of websites but none...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Don't be serious!

Posted 06-11-2010 at 09:35 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-13-2010 at 03:51 AM by Mere

Something I learnt, lately

"Don’t just have career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. Balanced means ensuring your health, relationships, mental peaces are all in good order. There is no point of getting a promotion on the day of your breakup. There is no fun in driving a car if your back hurts. Shopping is not enjoyable if your mind is full of tensions.

Life is one
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A sigh of relief

Posted 06-19-2010 at 02:03 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I went back to the doctor today for a follow up appointment on my staph infection, and I was told my culture tested negative for mrsa, which is the big one they have been talking about lately since it is resistant to most antibiotics. So needless to say, I feel lucky today
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Disclaimer about pming me

Posted 06-21-2010 at 11:30 AM by Krystal

Calling them out in chat obviously isn't enough incentive for them to remember to not ask me again. So I shall make a blog exploiting those that annoy me with their constant request, who are completely oblivious to the meaning of the word "No"

So here is my disclaimer- P.Ming. whispering me does not mean our conversation will remain private, if you show a complete lack of respect for me as a person, refuse to accept the word no, or if for any reason i feel like. I will post...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized