Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rating: 10 votes, 4.40 average.

Begging for an edge - Task given by Dottie

Posted 08-22-2018 at 01:36 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 08-22-2018 at 05:29 AM by Pet Ra (typo)

Dottie gave me permission to ask Master if I'm allowed to edge, under the condition that I explain exactly why I think I deserve the right to edge. In no fewer than 200 words.

I have to admit, it was much more challenging to get 200 words than I thought. I could just find arguments why I NOT should be allowed to edge

But I managed it (236 words in total):

Dear Master,
with my deepest respect I'm asking you if you would allow me to edge. I won't cum, I promise.

As Mistress and you told me that I'll never cum again I was scared and it took my hormone-soaked brain a while to realize that this is for my best - I'm sorry that I was bratty that time.
Please let me show you that I've changed. If you like I'll do this edge as my punishment, you know how dripping and frustrated I get after and stay for some time.
Wouldn't it amuse you to see my pathetic cunt twitch in desperate need and hunger while the belt closes around it again?
Wouldn't you enjoy seeing the nasty rivulets of juice dripping down from my most delicate parts as a sign of my submission?

I know that you hate when I beg and negotiate and I'm aware that I do it right now.
But I won't beg or negotiate when I get locked again.
No, instead I will be thankful.
Thankful that you showed me that the best part is NOT the orgasm.
Thankful that you made me realize that my orgasm is truly a massive anticlimax.
Thankful that you taught me that the burning denial is the most exquisite feeling.
Thankful that you let me enjoy this constant desire.
Thankful that you will never let me cum again.

Just let me edge, please.

Even my request got denied, because I didn't behave well during the day, it was nice to write it down.

Thank you, Dottie
Posted in Reports
Views 5916 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It is good that you embrace your denial, and that your owners control your edges.

I think the problem with your 200 words was that you should have put more emphasis on your owners needs and you may have been more successful.
    Updated 08-22-2018 at 09:26 PM by MrCharcol
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you, MrCharcol
    I'll keep that in mind
  3. Old Comment
    I have never understood 'begging' and whenever I come across posts 'begging' the dominants for something, more often than not, I find certain phrases just repeated for the sake of it and more emoji's and gif's than words.

This for the first time to me as a random lurker seems a genuine (and not forced) entry at begging and putting your reasons forward convincingly.
    Updated 08-23-2018 at 04:27 AM by nina@
  4. Old Comment
    Wow, really good writing

I know how it feels to write something down that you're aching to get out, and is often unheard, overlooked, or not understood. It's always great to translate those tumultuous emotions into words and relieving and peaceful in a way. Thank you for sharing. It's beautiful.
    Updated 08-23-2018 at 06:00 AM by Joan Sky
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you, nina@ and Joan Sky

nina@:
    We [Master, Mistress and me] are not into really "begging" either. Of course, sometimes it happened that I've been turned / teased into something that couldn't say anything than "please, please, please..."
    But Master told me that stupidly repeating something won't get me anywere. If I want something I have to ask and explain why.

Joan Sky:
    It is as I wrote: As Master and Mistress told me I'll never cum again I was scared.
    I thought that I'm too young to give up my orgasms forever.
    But as I wrote down the "Thankfully that..."-part, I got calm, it felt "relieving and peaceful".
    It felt right. Strange, isn't it?
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Comment
    But Master told me that stupidly repeating something won't get me anywere. If I want something I have to ask and explain why.
    Thanks for replying, that's a very valid point you/he make(s)
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joan Sky View Comment
    Wow, really good writing

I know how it feels to write something down that you're aching to get out, and is often unheard, overlooked, or not understood. It's always great to translate those tumultuous emotions into words and relieving and peaceful in a way. Thank you for sharing. It's beautiful.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Comment
    Thank you, nina@ and Joan Sky

Joan Sky:
    It is as I wrote: As Master and Mistress told me I'll never cum again I was scared.
    I thought that I'm too young to give up my orgasms forever.
    But as I wrote down the "Thankfully that..."-part, I got calm, it felt "relieving and peaceful".
    It felt right. Strange, isn't it?
    Not really. Sometimes life is full of surprises and unfavorable things that can be very hard often enough. Throughout it we can either crumble or try to make the best out of it all and still see the beauty in it. Your "Thankfully that" part is a great example of that. Seeing the silver lining in everything. And you said some beautiful things that were mind expanding and not easy to say or find. But finding the words to say how we feel and understand what's bothering us, and the positive seed we can learn from it is comforting. Writing is the pretty much the closest to peace I've ever been...

Anyway, just as you were surprised they told you that, doesn't mean future surprises won't come around the bend for better or worse. Make the best of each moment and stay true. Diamonds are made from the pressure of coal. Keep making diamonds when life gives you coal. Stay graceful, but don't be hard on yourself when you fall. Keep seeing the good even when it is harder to. Smile even when it's hard. Life is beautiful. You never know what will happen. But each of us is what contributes to that beautiful expression. Thanks for giving us a shining and dignified example.
    Updated 08-24-2018 at 05:04 PM by Joan Sky
  8. Old Comment
    @Joan Sky:

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment