Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My New Crossdressing Adventure

Posted 02-24-2021 at 10:35 AM by SissySlutSamantha

So its been a few months now since I came out to my fiancee about being a crossdresser. Its been a hard road for the both of us but were making it though together.

So with her permission I've started a new account on reddit specifically for my crossdressing. Ive posted a few pics and its really taken me by surprise just how nice people have been.

If anyone is interested then feel free to come and follow me at u/CD-Steph

hoping I can help people on the same...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finding Help With My Crossdressing (Crossdressing Journey Part 4)

Posted 01-15-2021 at 04:23 PM by SissySlutSamantha

Hello Everyone,

I hope your all having a good start to the new year. Over the past few weeks I have been documenting my experience after coming out as a crossdresser to my Fiancee. Its been a tough road and the one thing I've really looked for and needed is some help, help to understand more about myself and why I crossdress. So this week I did just that.

When we have things we don't understand about ourselves we always ask the same question... "why??". For me...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

First Time Crossdressing In Front Of My Partner

Posted 01-08-2021 at 03:32 PM by SissySlutSamantha

If you have been following my blogs for the past few weeks you will know that I recently came out as a crossdresser to my fiancee. It was a rather large shock to her and is something that we have been talking about and dealing with for the past few weeks.

Last week she asked to see my stash of clothes, I showed her but could still see that she was unsure.

When she asked why I do it, one of the reasons I gave her was that it really helped me relax when I felt anxious or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Few Days As An Out Crossdresser

Posted 01-01-2021 at 04:07 PM by SissySlutSamantha

In my last blog post I told my coming out story. I came out as a crossdresser to my partner of 2 years and surprised to say its been a weird few days for the 2 of us.

The past few days have been full of emotion for both of us, there have been so many questions and I have tried to answer all of them as truthfully as I can.

My partner is still very confused and has been very truthful in saying that she's not completely comfortable with the idea.

Her first 3...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coming Out As A Crossdresser In Real Life (5 Years on GD Special)

Posted 12-29-2020 at 07:42 AM by SissySlutSamantha

Today marks my 5 year anniversary here on Getdare, and what a 5 years its been.

Most people who know me on the site know me as an avid crossdresser who likes to dress up whenever I have the chance, I've made so many friends here on GD who have seen me in a whole host of outfits. GD has been a massive source of confidence boosting for me and people such as MaidJay and Ethancole have been so amazing and people Like Victoria85 have been so inspiring to me, so I thank everyone Ive spoken...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tasks i need to do

Posted 10-18-2020 at 12:28 PM by SissySlutSamantha
Updated 10-31-2020 at 04:03 PM by SissySlutSamantha

These are dares ive been given either through GD or Kik. Will try to complete tasks within a week.
Will be uploading some proof to an album

Copy 2 pictures - for Victoria85 (done)

Clothing chosen by winner - for SissyJuliette (done)

Copying 3 of 5 pictures chosen by winner - for jthunderbolt (done)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crossdressing Clothes

Posted 10-15-2020 at 12:43 PM by SissySlutSamantha
Updated 12-30-2020 at 03:12 PM by SissySlutSamantha

Underwear
White Cotton Panties, Pink & White Striped Cotton Panties, Nude Cotton Panties, Pink Cotton Panties, Mint Green Cotton Panties, Grey Cotton Panties, White Panties With Lace Front High Waist Cotton Panties, Black Crotchless Lace panties, Maroon Lace Panties, Black Crotchless Maid Panties

Red thong, Pink thong, Black Thong, White Thong.

Black Padded Bra, Black Lace Bra, Grey Cotton Bra, Camo Silk Bra.

Red Lacy Set, Pink Silky Lace set, Blue...
Posted in Uncategorized