Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

My Mistress and Princess and what they mean to me

Posted 07-17-2014 at 10:04 PM by Nzrunner

My Mistress Nkat68...
I do not even know where to begin. She is in a word amazing but that does not even come close to doing her justice. She is sweet, gentle, kind, caring yet strong, dominate and when I need it (what can i say I am a sassy, curious, impatient pup) firm and disciplinary.

She has brought me so much joy while training me to be her little pup! While some of the tasks have not been as fun as others I have greatly enjoyed each one and have felt myself slowly being transformed. I wish so much one day that we can meet and I can truly be her pup in person!!!!
I am sorry Mistress when I am an impatient or or sassy pup... Well the impatient part anyway because sassing you is way to much fun!! Even when you punish me and dare i say stick me in the teased and denied by girls thread I know you are still looking out for me! I love our impromptu games even if they add chastity time or make me even more horny from edging. I love how creative you are with them and they appear like magic (yes I am referring to your hat).

I am scared and excited to see what you come up with for my new toys when the get here. I am sure you will be most creative BUT i beg *gives cute puppy eyes* that you go easy on me at first. I love you and am so grateful that you choose me to be your little pup!

Your happy pup,
Zacho

Princess Baby_Puppy,
My sweet friend, my princess! Our relationship has come to mean so much more than I ever thought when we first started chatting. I feel like we could have one of the most unique relationships in all of getdare. We are not dom or subs to each other we are friends... but we are more than just friends I think we are soul mates. But for any who read this while I am not her dom I am VERY protective of her and NO ONE I mean NO ONE messes with MY princess.

Princess alway remember that I am here for you. I know you have deep struggles but no matter what time it is or how tired I am you can always call or text me. You do not have to worry about bugging me at work or if I am sleeping I will always answer back as soon as possible!! I love you and care for you and will help you at any time in any way.

You mean so much to me and I truly do not ever want to go a day without talking with you! You brighten up my day and I love laughing and giggling and sharing life! Thanks for listening and allowing me to be apart of your special life!

With love,
Your Prince

P.s keep love bug safe!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1860 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments