Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average.

RE: Fall Thoughts!

Posted 10-28-2020 at 01:23 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 07:48 PM by MasterDaddy02

First Snow And Cold:

Well, we had our first snow of the year and it surprised so many people. It did bring to a stop the sweet actions of warm air. It did put a freeze on outside workouts. And those people who enjoy that beauty of breathing in that beautiful fresh air here. It is a nice changed from thinking about "covid-19", and those that are still dying here in my state. For this short period. Thoughts are on the beauty of the snow coming down and that freezing rain as well. Not the thoughts on how more have died today in the United States. Or how many more are fighting for their lives during this crisis. The experience of wearing that mask everywhere you go and seeing those that don't believe what is happening. Or how the doctors are saying no matter what. You are not safe anywhere in the world from this crisis. That it will be taking more lives from people thinking they are safe. But they are far from safe and just don't want to face the truth about death coming to them or someone close to them. One doctor friend told some of us at a distant dinner. Don't be fooled. It is far from over. But some will just have to learn the hard way to truly believe this is real. Ted, said that reality will not take effect until hit in the face by it.

So this change of weather is truly needed right now for everyone here in the mid-west. Kids were out building snowmen and enjoying that time with laughter and smiles. The dogs were out rolling over in the snow.

More closing of businesses keeps moving forward here in my area. Yes, it is hitting more home when so many events CEO's, are getting fired. As the events and festivals are trying to hang in there and cut corners. More so as well too, as more people are getting those pink slips too.

The holidays are coming upon us and life has changed from shopping, social gatherings, church, pubs, bars, clubs, and black Friday.

Well, next week we will vote for another President once again and so many other races as well here in my area. But those flags show that no matter what. People still believe that we must stop and think about who is best for the United States. Who can truly handle and lead us for another 4 years. Who mission will be the best for the American people?

That is the big question?

In my group of friends. We still must decide on what is best for our companies. Where will we be at next year? That is a big question going through everyone's heads. We seeing new big companies coming to this area. But that is still far compared to the layoffs that have taken place now.

Just some thoughts that are running in my head as I am looking out at the snow coming down from above.

Some exciting blogs will be coming in the further!

Denial and teasing session.
Punishment part #1.
Punishment part #2.
What took place during the lockdown.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 836 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments