Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > GapeMe

Rate this Entry

Dares # 2 & 3

Posted 03-10-2013 at 10:04 PM by GapeMe

Next two dares...

2. Each day for the rest of this month you must find one item from your own home that you will fuck your ass with for no less than 15 min. It must be a different item each time.

3.Put the turkey baster up your ass and do a series of exercises: pushups, situps, squats, jumping jacks, waist stretches, thigh stretches, calves stretches. If the baster falls out, restart, but this time, instead of inserting the baster, insert 1 ice cube. If the ice cube melts before you finish, restart and insert 2 ice cubes and so on. *25 of each

Report:
I combined these two dares. I took the turkey baster and pushed it all the way in my ass and proceeded to fuck myself with it for 15 minutes. It wasn't very big around but it was enough to make my ass loose enough for the exercise dare to be a challenge. Already tired from the previous exercise dare, I started in and the push-ups took me awhile to do, but the sit-ups went well; it was when I got to the squats when my luck ran out and the baster fell out of my ass on the third squat. With an ice cube up my ass, I started from the beginning again with tired arms and a marginally cold ass. I was able to get through the squats before the ice melted. Now with 2 fresh ice cubes up my ass, arms really tired, and my ass that much colder, I just wanted this dare to be over. I forced myself through the push-ups, sit-ups, and squats. After those were done, the rest of the workout went quicker. The jumping jacks were done in a flash and the stretches and the stretches seemed to take no time at all and it felt good to stretch my sore muscles. I finished about a minute before the second piece of ice in my melted. I think I am only going to do one exercise dare per day from now on.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 942 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments