Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 09-08-2020 at 03:49 PM by Sissymaria8
Updated 05-26-2021 at 09:05 PM by Sissymaria8

Likes: humiliation, feminization, cross dressing, cum eating, cbt/ballbusting, bondage, pain, orgasm control/denial, wedgies, feet, hypno, chastity, deepthroats, anal, maid uniform/chores

Limits: scat, family, blood, permanent, face pics, diapers, messy, live cam/vids, public

*Note on pics: You may request pics but it's up to me to decide if I will send them.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#02 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Drained and Edged

Posted 09-08-2020 at 02:03 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#02 Drained and Edged

The end of yesterday night started with 21 minutes of corner time. I wont exactly say it gets easier but it didnt felt as bad the first time around. Might actually be the case because I was quite excited while doing this. Shortly after I finished my blog yesterday, my master informed me that he wanted a fresh start. So after the assigned 22 edges I was to cum and drain my balls! My mind was circling around that thought during the whole...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

A Spiraling Denial

Posted 09-08-2020 at 11:46 AM by lola.fox
Updated 10-08-2020 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox

Recently, I've been in the habit of calling James late at night due to being bored and insatiable. I can get up later nowadays since I work from home and just get unbearably turned on since we've not been able to see each other for months due to COVID, allowing me to call him in the middle of the night my time - very early morning his time. I wake him up before work and he tells me naughty things while I tease myself with my wand and he strokes his cock, with us usually cumming together. One day last...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Old

Ready for some dice dares!

Posted 09-08-2020 at 12:56 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

I've finally settled in with my new home and my new job. Autumn is coming and it's really time to start exploring the exciting world of dares (and some truths as well).
Dice dares in particular is something that intrigues me alot and for this, I needed some dice. Sure, I could of course use online/digital dice, but it's not quite the same as rolling REAL physical dice.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#01 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Adventurous

Posted 09-07-2020 at 11:53 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#01 Adventurous

Yesterday ended with corner time and my nightly edging. I mentioned that the corner time should last between 15 and 30 minutes. I decided to let a randomizer decide the exact time ... might have been a mistake, at least for yesterday because I instantly got a 30 ... So full 30 minutes of corner time before I can my edge hungry cock! But I think we need to slow down a bit. I was required to hold a tennis ball against the wall with my head. Though...
Distinguished Member
Old

My current rules

Posted 09-06-2020 at 01:55 PM by Felix645

1. I have to edge 15 times in the morning and 15 times right before going to bed every day
  2. I have to build a meditation habit. At least 15 minutes each day and 30 minutes if I have excess time.
  3. Grooming! My beards needs to be groomed regularly and pubes always have to be neatly trimmed!
  4. Before my nightly edging I have to kneel naked in the corner, holding a tennis ball to the wall with my forehead while contemplating my horniness. This should last between 15-30 minutes.
  5. Preferably I have to work
Distinguished Member
Old

#00 - Becoming an Edging Toy - The Beginning

Posted 09-06-2020 at 01:49 PM by Felix645
Tags denial, edging

Becoming an Edging Toy

#00 The Beginning

Today marks the day of a new section of my kinky life. Today I met a new master and we immediately drew some parallels with our interests. So we quickly decided to give the whole thing a trial for a month. And thats also the beginning of this blog. This blog serves the purpose of documenting my journey on becoming the mindless little edge slave I always wanted to be. Dripping, desperate, horny. Edged well and often but cumming ... well, not...
Distinguished Member