Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#00 - Becoming an Edging Toy - The Beginning

Posted 09-06-2020 at 01:49 PM by Felix645
Tags denial, edging

Becoming an Edging Toy

#00 The Beginning

Today marks the day of a new section of my kinky life. Today I met a new master and we immediately drew some parallels with our interests. So we quickly decided to give the whole thing a trial for a month. And thats also the beginning of this blog. This blog serves the purpose of documenting my journey on becoming the mindless little edge slave I always wanted to be. Dripping, desperate, horny. Edged well and often but cumming ... well, not so much.

First we laid out some ground rules and a simple edging schedule for me to follow. These rules are as follows:
  1. I have to edge 15 times in the morning and 15 times right before going to bed every day
  2. I have to build a meditation habit. At least 15 minutes each day and 30 minutes if I have excess time.
  3. Grooming! My beards needs to be groomed regularly and pubes always have to be neatly trimmed!
  4. Before my nightly edging I have to kneel naked in the corner, holding a tennis ball to the wall with my forehead while contemplating my horniness. This should last between 15-30 minutes.
  5. Preferably I have to work daily on my planned orgasm denial tracking website.
I will create an extra link to these rules for future reference.

After that my master expected around 500 words from me on how I was feeling and what Im expecting this month:

Quote:
Thats an interestin question, sir. I guess its a mix between excitement, curiosity, arousal and maybe a bit worry.

Im excited for the upcoming month because I havent had a dom/sub dynamic for a while. Im excited about all the upcoming edges and days without orgasm. How this will work out as a whole. Are we going to be compatible like we think we are? Im really looking forward to the upcoming month and what it has in store for me. Im excited to work on some goals, getting more used to not cumming for example.

Im curious about all the things I might be doing. How much youre going to tease me. How much Im going to be edging. How much will I be allowed to cum, or wont I be allowed to cum at all? Maybe Im even doing something new all together, like clothing control for example.
But also Im curious about yourself. Im curious about what kind of person you are and what kind of dynamic were going to build. Im curious how you will be rating my performances and how you will see me as a person when we get to know each other better.

Of course Im aroused at the thought of all this. Im also aroused because I already edged myself quite a bit yesterday and today. And I cant wait to put all my edges to a more meaningful use. Not just for myself, but also for you. I dont know, edging just has a different vibe when you are doing it because someone else just wants you to do it. That he wants you to becoming a horny dripping mess. And that he likes you that way and even gets off to it. Thats turning point when edging myself doesnt only makes me feel good but also has an effect on another person. And Im really looking forward to experience this again. To experience the demand for edges. To hear that you just cant stop edging now even though you might want. That Im going to be pushed to my limits.

But Im also worried that I cant meet your expectations. Or even worse that I cant meet my own expectations. Will I be able to through with all what Im saying. I may be thinking that I can but can I really. For example: edging every day in the morning and before going to bed is a rule that excited me for a long time. But no dom ever complied with that idea. So I dont know how I will be feeling in a week? or two? or a month? I mean, over the course of a month that will 900 edges from that alone.

But where is shadow there is also light right? Im still excited to do this and I finally want to become the edging toy I always wanted to be. To be craving denial and edging, not orgasms. And I really hope you can help me with that, sir!
My master was pleased with my quick response so Im allowed to edge 20 times before bed today! Which Im honestly looking forward to, the first edges for someone else are always kinda special.

But then I slipped up a bit already I lost some manners towards my master for a moment. Even though its a thing I have to get used to again, it definitely shouldnt have happened. So for the next three days Im only allowed cold showers. Thats something Im definitely not looking forward to but its deserved!

I also managed to got some work for my orgasm denial website done! Maybe Im going to be sharing the progress about that project in another blog if I have more to present.

Though the biggest thing just happened a few minutes ago. My master just informed that I wont be allowed to cum for a whole month, and the he intends to keep me horny and edged! I would be lying if I said that this doesnt arouses me. My cock immediatelly jumped when I read this. Now Im really looking forward to the upcoming month!

But that basically just wraps up the day. Im going to prepare myself for the daily corner time and edging soon before going to bed. Im really looking forward to what the next month, and with that my master, has in store for me!
Views 778 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ohh this sounds exciting. Good luck on your journey!
    Posted 09-06-2020 at 03:25 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Comment
    Ohh this sounds exciting. Good luck on your journey!
    Thank you, mate!