Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.08 average.

Why can't we just communicate?

Posted 05-07-2019 at 07:09 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

If I am asked what my top 3 skills are, I would say a) creativity, b) organization and c) communication. I really love to communicate. I am good at it. Most of my friends and coworkers come to me in order to get advice on how or what to say in different situations. When something needs to be said, people ask me to draft the way it should be done. I have a knack for saying things in a tactful, clear and concise manor.

I know others don't all share my skill level when it comes to communication,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Orgasming with maltesers

Posted 05-07-2019 at 10:57 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-07-2019 at 11:12 AM by IceMaiden

Over Easter AM set me a task that involved orgasms and chocolate but then naturally my period started and so we had to wait to complete it. We completed it earlier this week and it was fun and silly and I giggled a lot.

The task was to get a handful of chocolates, put on a blindfold and scatter the chocolates around the room. I would crawl until I found one, eat it (no hands allowed) and then orgasm and repeat until either I had found all the chocolates or I couldn't do any more. (I am...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized