Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

Creating Your Own Games

Posted 05-08-2018 at 03:22 PM by PrincessJessica

Today (Thur 3rd May...someone's behind writing their reports) was time for another Chaturbate show. Although I like being a naughty little exhibitionist I soon find my mind wandering & get bored doing the same things each time. Variation really is king, but getting that by being commanded really is tricky sometimes (find a good dom on random sites really is like winning the lottery). However, I've started amusing myself by creating little games to tease & frustrate me (that hopefully make it fun for my audience too).

I came up with a game using the "Cruel Crowd" app on Chaturbate which keeps you performing a task (which you can define) as long as people are commenting. This seemed perfect for me as I'm a needy slut that needs constant reassurance and teasing to stay motivated. I decided to do an edge & spank show, 100 spanks (every 5th time going to my increasingly fuller balls) followed by one more edge than last time as long as people were commenting. The possible cumulative torture was a big turn on, knowing the longer the show went on the more tortuous those edges would get. (It also helped creating the game the night before so I was able to detach myself from any torture I'd be self-inflicting, although in truth all the tasks I have to do anyway).

After the initial striptease, I ended up with 10 viewers! That's pretty good going for me, but created an immediate issue with the Cruel Crowd game where I had so many viewers I couldn't imagine getting out any time soon. More excited by that thought if anything I started the app. 100 nice hard spanks (mixed between my paddle, belt and ruler) followed by an increasing amount of edges.

Oddly the initial sets were toughest as the audience were really teasing me along, keeping the show going by constantly teasing me about being a naughty pain slut for them and commenting on how nice my ass looked getting redder and redder...I'm only glad they couldn't see my face doing likewise as they teased me along through the first 2 "rounds" with concerning speed. The woops of joy at my "torture" only encouraged me to go for it more, each spank hurting a little more than usual and the edges coming with a speed that's normally reserved for Olympic runners.

Given I've got so many spanks to do this is actually quite a fun way to spice them up as it gives me arm a little rest while also making the edges better. The spanks give me the perfect amount of rest before my dicklet gets a little softer making the edges slower & more intense. A slow build-up of my cum desperately wanting to be released before spanking it back down with some nice hard spanking and then endlessly repeating (as long as my cruel crowd wanted).

Disappointingly...or should that be luckily... the audience rather drifted off by round four meaning that round 5 (with the ball spanks) was the last one I had to do. 100 while my balls were full was a horrendously bad idea, I needed 3 or 4 little breaks to catch my breath and moaned in pain throughout while they made the following 5 edges incredibly difficult (my balls were a little unsure of themselves I think hehe...you being nice or hitting us again!? ).

In the end, I was literally just camming to (what I assume are) bots. While the game was a fun way to vary up my show and fun to experiment with it did rather take over chat with constant reminders about how long people had to comment cluttering any conversation and the repetitiveness of the task itself getting a little tedious. 55 minutes of spanking and edging was perfect though and did give me ideas for later shows using the same app maybe (like writing an increasingly daring show that I have to keep going through as long as people comment to workaround the repetitiveness issue).

I do like trying to link my little Chaturbate shows (and today's was little, I only had a handful of people watching me for most of it aw) into some broader "kink lesson" so I suppose the lesson for today was that some tasks can seem, at first instance, a little repetitive and dull but they're only as repetitive and dull as you allow them to be. Even as a sub you're free to spice up dares, come up with new ways to complete any "huge number task" in a way that makes it as fun, exciting and intense as the first time you do it. Simple dares/tasks can initially seem a little tedious but they aren't the final say in what you have to do. Get creative, experiment & have fun!

Chaturbate: malesub26
Next show: Wed 9th May @ 2:30pm / See signature (they'll be a mix of afternoon and night-time UK)
Views 2411 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments