Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Finding Help With My Crossdressing (Crossdressing Journey Part 4)

Posted 01-15-2021 at 04:23 PM by SissySlutSamantha

Hello Everyone,

I hope your all having a good start to the new year. Over the past few weeks I have been documenting my experience after coming out as a crossdresser to my Fiancee. Its been a tough road and the one thing I've really looked for and needed is some help, help to understand more about myself and why I crossdress. So this week I did just that.

When we have things we don't understand about ourselves we always ask the same question... "why??". For me...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coming Out As A Crossdresser In Real Life (5 Years on GD Special)

Posted 12-29-2020 at 07:42 AM by SissySlutSamantha

Today marks my 5 year anniversary here on Getdare, and what a 5 years its been.

Most people who know me on the site know me as an avid crossdresser who likes to dress up whenever I have the chance, I've made so many friends here on GD who have seen me in a whole host of outfits. GD has been a massive source of confidence boosting for me and people such as MaidJay and Ethancole have been so amazing and people Like Victoria85 have been so inspiring to me, so I thank everyone Ive spoken...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 1

Posted 12-25-2014 at 04:54 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

Here are our answers to your lovely questions about our trip:

What was your favorite part of the trip? - Eivens

I am choose something sexual because I know there is a question about our favorite innocent thing later. So, I will say my favorite part of the trip was being tied up and teased for almost 3 hours. It has been one of my biggest fantasies forever, and to live it, and for it to turn out just as good if not better than I imagined it, is amazing.

Well
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 2

Posted 12-24-2014 at 09:12 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

What was the most exciting thing about the trip for both of you? - Groen

There were so many good exciting moments, but the one I am going to chose is being in the bathroom preparing myself for Asslvr to use the anal toys on me the first time, and then taking a step out knowing we were going to be doing Mr-Lover-Lovers custom edge and I didn’t know anything about it.

In the pool, there weren't too many people around but enough that when I reached into butterfly’s swimsuit
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

We Meet Again: Good Night and Goodbye

Posted 12-23-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:32 AM by Butterfly

When we woke up on Sunday morning, I could barely move. I realized how tightly I had clenched all of my muscles when I had been cumming with the wand at the end of last nights session. My legs were especially sore. Before Asslvr even woke up, I was running a bubble bath to go and relax. I felt much better when I was done.

We had to get all our stuff and all of the toys packed up (oh my goodness there were so many and they were spread over the entire hotel room), and leave the hotel. We
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating Our Record Pt 2

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:01 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:32 AM by Butterfly

Continued from part 1

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
Yeah yeah … He then removed everything and told me I could have a little break. He brought me some ice to suck on and then I heard him go to the bathroom and run some water. I had absolutely no idea what the heck was going on. When he came back, I heard him use the lube. Next thing I knew, there was something cold against my ass. I had no idea what it was, and I think I even asked
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating our Record Pt 1

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On saturday morning we woke up and I got to take a nice relaxing bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub. Certain parts of me were a bit sore from the night before. The kind of fantastic pain where you sit down and can tell that you had a great night. The bubbles were so high that I almost felt like I was drowning which caused me to get out early. Its too bad though, because Sir was just on his way into the bathroom with a toy for me to play with in the bath as I was getting out. Boo! I lost the chance to have...
A Butterfly Princess <3