Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

I got punished 3 times in 1 day

Posted 04-08-2020 at 03:56 AM by RainbowSky

So since my last update I've been doing even more tasks for Sir. Most were quite simple... and I managed to mess them up

It started on Thursday night. I was asked to start an AMA thread here on Getdare. A simple task - one even I couldn't mess up. I wrote it Friday night (which you can read and add to here). There is a catch to this, whenever I post a reply I must be wearing panties, my ring gag and I must be humping my pillow. There have also been additional extras added for certain posts by Sir.

I've enjoyed this mostly getting to tell people more about me, but its also made me think a couple of times. For two of the posts I've had to had my nipples clamped which was quite painful but overall not bad. I was answering throughout Saturday.

On Sunday, alongside answering the AMA, whenever I was in the house I was only allowed to wear panties and a button down shirt with a maximum of three buttons done up. Every time I entered a room my BF was in I had to flash my tits or ass at him. Instead of doing buttons up, instead we tied the top just under my boobs, keeping it very loose and meaning my boobs were close to falling out, a lot of side boob was showing. However, while talking this activity through with Sir I did not respond correctly. I failed to address him as Sir and be polite and courteous. Failure number 1.

As punishment I was also told I was only allowed to go to the bathroom twice all day. And I had to drink 3L of water throughout the day. I was very nervous about this punishment. If I needed to go more than twice I had to beg my BF to let me go and do whatever he asked to get the permission. However, whilst sorting this out I then made a silly typo error which meant I was AGAIN showing a lack of respect to Sir by calling him sire. Failure number 2.

This led to further punishment. 45 minutes of corner time in the 'wall' position. I then had to rub toothpaste over my clit and write 1 side of A4 saying 'I must respect Sir, his title is Sir' and another side of A4 saying 'I must learn to proof read'. Afterwards I was allowed to scrub the toothpaste over using hot/cold water treatment (3 rounds).

So after dinner I started the punishment. I went back into the kitchen, my BF following me. He was doing the washing up while I stood with my hands splayed across the wall crossed at the wrists. I then pushed backwards to make my arms straight. I split my legs as far as I could whilst standing, then pushed my chest forwards to stick out my arse as far as possible. I then lifted my chin. The 45 minutes were so dull - which I understand they were supposed to be because it was a punishment. It started off as quite a nice feeling stretching my shoulders, neck, back and legs. But then it became quite painful and achy - in particular in my neck and my back.

After the 45 minutes I went to the bathroom and grabbed my toothpaste. I rubbed a small amount of toothpaste into my clit. The burning sensation started immediately. I then sat down at our dining room table and began to write. we only have plain paper. I wrote 38 lines of 'I must respect Sir, his title is Sir.' and 35 lines of 'I must learn to proof read' on the back.

I then went back to the bathroom. My BF joined me and as I was stripping anyway I was revealing all to him and didn't need to flash. I got into the bath and got into position like before. I then sprayed the hot water directly against my clit for 1 minute. My BF then poured the cold water on whilst I scrubbed furiously at my clit to try to get the toothpaste off in the minute he was pouring. I then sprayed the shower head at my clit again for another minute and then he poured more cold water again for a minute. During this second minute the water meant that my bladder gave way and I pissed in the bath again. My BF did not look happy as that was now the third time I had been to the toilet and I hadn't begged to do it either (although I didn't use the actual toilet). I then repeated the process one last time.

I managed to fail at another task that had been set that day as a result of this punishment - which of course led to more punishment. Failure number 3.

As the final punishment (which essentially this whole day had been) I had to receive 50 spanks to each ass cheek with a wooden spoon, 15 to each tit, and 10 to my clit.

I stripped naked whilst my BF got the wooden spoon from the kitchen. He then sat down on a chair in the dining room. He told me to lay across his lap so that my ass was in the air and on his lap. It was humiliating to be treated like a naughty child. He made me count each one out loud. The first 10 on each cheek were ok and then he got harder and the pain began to throb. Once done he then told me to get on the floor, place my lower legs under the chair and kneel tall. Then I had to bend backwards so my back was on his lap and my chest was pointing to the sky. Again he made me count. These stung a lot worse. My nipples were sore and sensitive and I could feel tears pricking my eyes as I counted each one. He didn't go easy with the spanks. Then he told me to lie on the floor on my back and to stick my legs up in the air and split them so they were in a sort of V in the air. I knew what was coming and my pussy was already aching and twitching with nerves and the incoming pain that was about to happen. He then crouched on top of me, his legs either side of my waist kneeling and then brought the spoon down with a bone crunching smash. I screeched in pain, just about managed to mumble 1 and also brought my legs together. He had no mercy though and pushed them apart again. He did hit my cunt a little lighter on the next 8 and did them quickly so it was over quite quick and then for the tenth one he hit with all his might again. My legs closed and I curled up in a ball on the floor. It stung so badly but I was very glad that my punishment was over. And hopefully we would be able to move on from my disastrous punishment Sunday.

Luckily Monday was a much better day. I wasn't doing any tasks for Sir but I was still being humiliated by my BF all day. I had a pain in my chest/ribs just under my boobs which meant I was unable to wear a bra all day. However, because I don't like not wearing a bra and wanted some support as we were going to do some dance as a workout I decided to wear a swimsuit as underwear. However it is a childs aged 14 swimsuit. My BF then challenged me to only wear the swimsuit all day and nothing else around the house. I was nervous but not one to back down from a challenge, so agreed.

I spent the whole day from about 9am in my swimsuit. I did put a jacket on over the top for about an hour because I got chilly but it came off not much later. Every time I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror or in any shiny surface my cheeks flushed red and I felt embarrassed and humiliated to be in just a swimsuit all day, especially a kids one.

The postman knocked on our door and rather than cover up I answered in just the swimsuit. I think the postman was too busy trying to move away from the door to notice but I felt humiliated but also slightly aroused. I bent down to pick up the parcel and felt the bottoms go between my arse crack. I pulled them back out once back in the flat.

We also needed to check our mailbox as we knew we had a flat parcel to pick up. I went out to pick it up in the swimsuit with a hoodie over the top but not zipped up. At the back the skirt is quite short and some of my arse cheeks are on show so I was really nervous in case someone came in.

I've done some drawing and some reading today. I also did a dance class and played some video games. At 3pm we went for a walk to the park. I wore the swimsuit with a long loose t-shirt over the top and short denim shorts. I had to tuck the skirt into the shorts which made it look a bit odd and I also had to be careful that the skirt didn't poke out the legs of the shorts as the skirt was longer than the shorts. It was really odd walking around like that. I felt like everyone was staring and knew that beneath my clothes I was just wearing a swimsuit. I kept blushing when anyone looked at me. Once home, we had dinner and watched some TV.

It was an interesting day. It then led to an interesting conversation about the fact that I find humiliation arousing with Sir - he said he might play with this idea I also had to go into a bit more detail with Sir about some of my AMA answers because there was one that really intrigued him. He set me a task based on it but the task and report for that will come shortly because it is very long.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 915 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments