Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Latest tasks completed for my master

Posted 04-01-2020 at 09:13 AM by RainbowSky

Task 1: Write your blog post with legs spread, arms and tits bound. Your BF can then hold or tape your vibe to your clit and leave it on a medium setting until you have to beg him to stop.

I stripped down to my latex body. Then my BF handed me some rope to bind my tits. I wrapped the rope around the top of my tits and then put a knot in it, I the separated the two ends and went through the middle and round the base and my back. I pulled it over each shoulder making a cross shape in the middle of my tits and then looped it round tightening them. It made it harder to breath and my tits were going purple. He then taped my vibe on medium speed to my exposed clit, made me put my yellow panties back on and wedgied them and then tied my upper arms to my breast bondage. I was also forced to put my ring gag in to prevent begging until I was a) soaking, and b) finished reporting. I was then made to kneel in front of my bed to type my blog (as I can't move my arms very far) and my knees were tied to either end of my bed. It was a struggle to type the previous blog in this position but I managed it.

Task 2: Strip and adopt the ready to please pose, put your ball gag on and then your blackout hood. At random time’s over the next hour or so your bf can come into the room and either instruct you to spank yourself, use your vibe, put ice on your clit or nipples, or he can do it himself. If he is going to do it himself I’d like him to be as quiet as possible so you don’t know what’s coming.

After we had had dinner I stripped naked, put my ball gag in, headphones in playing an audiobook loudly, and got onto the floor in front of the radiator (to prevent me getting too cold) in the ready to please position. Then I added my blindfold. An hour is such a long time when you can’t see and can’t move. My knees were aching, as were my fists. My jaw ached slightly from the ball gag and I felt so disorientated. I couldn't focus on the audiobooks (honestly after the first 10 minutes I tuned it out because it felt like it was making the hour to drag even slower). Several times my hole and arse became battered by a hand hitting me harshly, approximately 25 times each time. It was quite a nice reprieve from the boredom of the hour. Twice I felt a buzzing against my clit as he held it tightly against it. I rocked forwards and backwards, noise muffled as I moaned and groaned. The second time he did it my position fell apart. My body arched, my feet pushing upwards, my head dropping down and my thighs slamming together. After a couple of seconds I was able to get back to the correct position but an arse spanking followed whilst the vibe was held against my clit. 50 times I was hit (after the hour I asked why and he said because I'd left the position). The hour finally ended and I was relieved to be able to lie down, relax all the muscles in my body and rest my sore and tender fists and knees. It was an interesting experience as I never knew when the next "bit of fun" was going to come.

Task 3: take 2 ice cubes and apply them to your nipples till they melt. Once they’re melted slap each nipple 3 times

It was so cold, my nipples were standing very erect and our ice cubes are those plasticky ones that you freeze for drinks so I had to wait even longer for them to 'melt'. My BF then used a slipper on my very erect, cold nipples. The first slap was like fire because my nerves were so close to the surface. The other two were very slightly less painful but it felt like fire afterwards and then he started slapping my left which was just as painful.

Task 4 and 5: To get you started would be to make sure you wear your collar in your house at all times. Take it off to sleep and when you go further than 100m from your house. I’d also like you to refrain from wearing underwear for the whole weekend

Now I managed to bargain a little here. I had to. I was off to a Girlguiding event and due to the nature of lifting, carrying and engaging with customers I didn’t feel comfortable not wearing underwear so was allowed a reprieve during this time. It felt odd having to open the door to the postman wearing a collar. Luckily my jumper was just about hiding it. But it rattled when I moved which made me anxious. I got changed into underwear at 1pm as that's the time I left to walk to the jumble sale, picked up some jumble from my nan and then ran the event. I got home about 4:45pm. I put my collar on again, took my underwear off and then had my dinner. At this point the task had to stop again as it was my time of the month so unfortunately I failed to complete it.

Task 6: You can wear them and your collar whilst you are inside over the weekend. Also you can use the panties to hold a vibrator on your clit for 1 hour solid.

Wearing the latex bra and panties and collar. I had leggings and a t-shirt over the top. The bra doesn’t fit particularly well but the panties are a great fit. I put the vibe on its lowest setting and then against my clit. However, it died after 27 minutes so I was unable to complete the task first attempt. It was so painful by the end of those 27 minutes, my clit was swollen and tender to touch, I could just feel pain. As punishment I had to spank my cunt 27 times before my next attempt at the task.
I had to wait quite a long time for it to be fully charged but just after lunch it was done. I stood in the display position whilst my BF thwacked my cunt 27 times as hard as he could. It stung a lot and I wished I could close my legs between each one. I then turned the vibe onto the lowest setting and slipped it into the latex panties so it was resting on my clit. The first 10 minutes were excruciating - I couldn't think, I couldn't function enough to do anything except buck my hips to try to get some relief. Then it turned to an annoyance and I was able to get on with what I was doing. Then after about 23 minutes it became painful, the pressure mounting on my clit, the plastic pushing against it, the vibrations causing ripples of shockwaves. I was getting irate and frustrated. I got to 34 minutes and then I began to whine and plead with my bf to let me take it out. Instead of responding he took my o-ring gag, popped it into my mouth, then put the plug in telling me he didn't want to hear another noise. I began to rock my hips, shift my weight constantly. It was agony. Then in the last 7 minutes it became pleasurable again and I was rocking to try to gain pleasure rather than offer release. At the end of the hour I took the vibe back out. My pussy lips had swollen, my clit was almost twice the size and I could just feel a tenderness. I let go of the latex panties and then slapped loudly against my skin, suctioning against it, in particular around all the lines and cracks of my pussy.

Task 7: To relieve the pressure from your cunt you can do 5 rounds of hot/cold water treatment.

The water was definitely hot enough - it left quite red marks on my thighs and my cunt. I crouched in the bathtub sort of in the endure position but not quite. I was in charge of aiming the hot water at my cunt. I took our shower head and sprayed it - the first time I did it sort of downwards because I was still adjusting to the temperature rather than directly at my cunt and clit. It was a long 15 seconds and I could feel myself getting really warm. Then I pressed stop and my BF started pouring the cold water over it. We couldn't get it ice cold - we tried. It was the coldest water we could get plus we threw 10 of our plastic cases ice cubes in. I screeched. It was so cold and the cold water was a shock to my system. Then he counted to 15 and then stopped pouring. I pressed start and now sprayed the water directly at my cunt and clit. The force of the water and the heat were causing my cunt to burn and I was whimpering in pain. The 15 seconds stopped and then he began pouring the cold water on - this time directly at my clit and cunt. This time the pain was more intense but I was also more prepared and so I was able to prevent myself screaming. I was whimpering though and I felt so numb. Then I began, the pain was increasing each time because the colder I got and then the hot water seemed much hotter than before. It was an awful cycle. On the third go the cold water made my bladder give way and I also started to pee in the bath. By the 5th time I had tears forming in my eyes because it was so painful. My BF also added the challenge of making me hold one of the ice cubes against my clit whilst he poured the water over. It was so cold and numb. My clit and lips had swollen again from the torture and were gaping and huge. I was allowed to dry my legs and feet but not my cunt so the latex panties went on over my wet cunt and arse. The slap was loud and they suctioned against the gaps and showed off how huge my clit had swollen. I then put my leggings on and all I could feel was just this uncomfortable slippiness from the water and the latex.

Task 8: You’ll need some toothpaste and 2 clothes pegs. Strip, and adopt the endure position. Apply toothpaste to your nipples, and then pinch them hard to get them nice and perky. Clamp your nipples with the pegs. Now take 1 finger and put some toothpaste on your arsehole. Then take 2 different fingers and roughly apply toothpaste to your clit. Rub it in nice and hard. Then endure for 10 mins. After that you can scrub it off using a nail brush.

I went into the bathroom and I stripped. I got into the endure position. My feet and legs were already aching from the walk we had just done but it wasn't too bad. I took a blob of toothpaste about 2cm and spread half on my right nipple and half on my left nipple. The toothpaste didn't seem to have any effect on my nipples. I then pinched them, which hurt, until they were upright. I then placed the peg on them - this was so painful and brought a tear to my eyes. I then took my 1st finger on my left hand, put a new blob on toothpaste on it and placed it around and on my hole. This stung and burnt but wasn't too painful. I then took my 1st finger and 2nd finger on my right hand and put more toothpaste on. I used my left hand to spread my pussy lips and reveal my clit. The moment my fingers touched my clit I was on fire. The fire spread through my clit and into my body. I rubbed roughly for about a minute, hating doing it because of the whole issue with touching myself, and then let go. Both my hands returned to their position behind my head so I was back in endure postion. My pussy was aching and throbbing and the toothpaste was causing it to burn. I was very aroused as I began to feel wetness between my legs and saw a few drops on the bathroom floor. The pain was so much that I had to close my eyes several times. I began to rock back and forth to try and take my mind off it. My legs were shaking with the weight of holding me up and resisting the burn. I was crying, literally crying because I felt like my whole body was on fire.

I failed. The stopwatch we were using said I completed 6 minutes and 38 seconds before my knees hit the floor and I gave in to clearing up. I got in the bath, lay down and scrubbed hard at my clit with a scouring pad (we don't have a nail brush) for 3 minutes and 22 seconds (the remaining time). This hurt so much and left me red and sore. I then spent another 3 minutes and 22 seconds scrubbing my hole with the scourer. I then removed the pegs from my nipples and spent 3 minutes and 22 seconds scouring each nipple (so 6 minutes and 44 in total for my nipples). At this point, and only then did I shower and wash off the remains of the toothpaste.My nipples felt fine (well numb from the clap but had no effect from the toothpaste), even my hole wasn't too bad. It was the toothpaste on my clit that was the worst feeling I've ever felt. It burnt so badly.

Although I failed I had exceeded my master’s expectations. He thought I would only manage 4 minutes, so no punishment was given for failing this task.

It has been a challenging but exciting time getting to know him and trying new tasks that I haven't done before. I am very happy with how things are going and my master seems very pleased with my reports and efforts.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1190 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That is great! From how you are now facing those new challenges. From how it sounds those challenges are pushing you in that new direction. From how you are willing to endure such task.