Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > bbydpr

Rate this Entry

diapered slave

Posted 10-06-2020 at 06:08 PM by bbydpr

I was told to do this:
Well in that case, I think that you should take some laxatives, put on a diaper, then go out when you start feeling some pressure. You may only mess while you are talking to someone, try not to make it noticeable and keep talking as if nothing happened. Once you get home you are to report how it went, who you talked to and if you think they noticed.

Here is my report on how it went

i felt a need to go before i even read your message as i hadn;t gone all day. I still took a laxative. U went to Walmart near me after i diapered up. By the time i got there, I really felt a need to go. I decided to go to the baby isle and look at the baby diapers. A mother and child were there. I started making casual conversation about the weather. As i was talking, i started to wet the diaper. We chatted about a couple of things, and i said their son looked cute. (he was sitting in the cart). she thanked me for the compliment and i was filling the diaper as i talked to her. All of a sudden, I know she noticed, because she looked at her son thinking it was him. i left as she went towards the bathroom to check her son.....wondering what she will think when she finds out it wasn't him. I am now back home typing this in the dirty diaper and feel like i need to go again due to the laxatives
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 989 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments