Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RunningLiz

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM dares

Posted 01-05-2017 at 04:05 AM by RunningLiz
Updated 03-03-2021 at 02:29 AM by RunningLiz

Send me a PM with one or more of following key words. Of course you'll get a report once the dare(s) are done.

These links might provide useful information for certain PM dares:
Toys and Stuff

Breathtaking - And I go running with an FFP2 face mask.

Breathtaking - you can do better - And I have to wear an FFP3 face mask while masturbating, and can only take it off after 7 orgasms. Each time I complete this dare, the number of orgasms increases by 1, so it'll get more difficult over time. I can take breaks between orgasms for long as I want, but the mask stays on my face the whole time.

Camouflage - The only clothes I am allowed to wear this day will be items with camouflage patterns or brown-ish and green-ish clothes. When snowy only white clothes. At night only black clothes.

Captured and I'll tie myself up in any way you wish.

Completely helpless and I will spent as long as possible blindfolded, gagged, with ears plugged, hooded, and hands in thick gloves or mittens and I will be tied up. Specify details if you want to, like type of gag, multiple hoods...

Dice and I will do whatever dice dare that you send to me, it is up to you if you roll for me or I do the rolls.

Spoiler:
Double! Hey, you found this! Send me "double" and you can double any numbers of all the other PM dares you want to send me.

Fishy and I wear the same pair of panthose/tights or leggings with no underwear for x days. Then I pull them over my head and sniff the crotch area for an hour or so. This can get especially interesting if you deny me showers, force me to edge or cum into the tights, add more layers and force me to do workouts.

Gross! Yuck! Choose this PM dare if you want to be mean to me. When I get this PM I have to gag myself with worn socks. I'll be tied up and blindfolded. Please specify how to prepare socks (wear multiple days, workouts, etc. But no food-mess).

OOTD (="outfit of the day") and specify my outfit of the day. I live in the northern hemisphere, so now you know when which seasons are. Winters are cold (like freezing and below), summers are warm, sometimes damn hot.

Run and tell me how many minutes (30 to 90 min) I should run and what to wear to make it uncomfortable. Or what toys to insert. Or how much water to drink before I start...

Shoe Smelling and select a pair of shoes that I have to smell for how long you want. My mouth will be taped shut.
Sorted, from not so bad to quite stinky:
white Asics sneakers, red chucks, insoles of hiking boots, old&battered black chucks, pink Nike sneakers that I wore without socks too often. The black chucks and pink Nike pairs can be worn without socks for up to 3 days non-stop in preparation.

Shut up! and I gag myself with anything you want, like tape, a scarf, panties, socks... I fancy layered gags. This is for 1 hour.

Spank, choose an implement, a part of body and the number of spanks I should give myself.

Tape underwear and I make myself duct tape underwear until the next time I need to pee. Of course I won't shave my pubic hair for a few days to make the tape removal more interesting. Choose between the grey, black or olive-green tape. One isn't that sticky, one is painfully sticky and one is even more sticky. I don't tell you which is which, just select a tape colour and we'll see what we got...

Thirsty? and I'll drink a glass of my own pee. Yuck!

Workout and tell me what exercises to do or send video link. At home or outdoors. Add "heavy" and I'll wear ankle and wrist weights during my next workout. Control my outfit or make me do it nude (only at home or in very remote places and in summer)
Posted in Dares & Reports
Views 4125 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is hard core
  2. Old Comment
    I agree. Liz is a hardcore pervert =P
  3. Old Comment
    She writes excellent reports when you PM dare her.