Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #19, 20, 25, 26 - Sucker, Body Writing, Ruined

Posted 09-05-2015 at 12:02 PM by Butterfly
Updated 09-07-2015 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly

The other night, after a late night at a company BBQ, Asslvr and I were super horny and were going to have sex before I remembered that we still needed to do this Birthday orgasm:

25. During sex while asslvr is wearing one of the glow in the dark sleeves.

Before we started, Asslvr let me use the small vibe on my clit. I turned it on high and put it between my legs and started to stroke it up and down, just barely hitting my clit at first. It didn't take long for me to start getting wet. Asslvr reached over and put his hands on the vibe, pushing it against my clit and feeling how wet I was. When he let go, I started to rub it in circles on my clit with my legs clenched tightly, causing my muscles to contract and before I knew it I was cumming. Sometimes the best orgasms are the ones that happen fast and hard when you don't expect them and this was one of those glorious moments.

After a little bit of begging, he agreed to let me cum again while I sucked on him. We wanted to make sure I was nicely warmed up for him because the glow in the dark sleeve is very nubby and I knew there would be a lot of friction. I put the vibe against my clit, turned it on high, closed my legs tightly and leaned over and put Asslvr's cock in my mouth. I ran my tongue from the base to the tip and then swirled my tongue around the tip a few times before stroking him with my lips a few times. I continued this pattern as I rock my hips against the vibe. Before too long I was ready to cum. Asslvr could tell I was close and he told me to cum with him in my mouth.

Now that I was really wet, Asslvr went and got the sleeve. For those of you who don't know what it is that I am referring to, just imagine a really thick condom, that has soft spikes all over it, that also happens to glow in the dark. It looks something like this:

We lubed up the inside and slipped it on Asslvr. It was a tight fit but that just means it wouldn't slip off. Then I got into position on the bed as Asslvr lubed up the outside. He got in position behind me and slowly slid inside.

It was our first time using the sleeve on Asslvr rather than on my glass toy, so I didn't know what to expect. At first it felt really funny. It took a few seconds to get used to the feeling and then Asslvr started to thrust in and out. It didn't feel bad, but it also didn't feel good. There was a lot of friction and it really wasn't doing anything for me. After I checked in with Asslvr and learned it wasn't doing anything for him either, we decided to ditch the sleeve and just have normal sex.

Asslvr ripped the sleeve off and continued to fuck me until he came inside me. Because of the weird friction of the sleeve, I wasn't nearly close enough or ready to cum, but it was ok since I already came twice and I was satisfied.

I know this one didn't really go according to plan, but I am still going to count it as completed since I did cum twice that night.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

On my Birthday Sir and I completed my birthday spankings and then I got to cum while he spanked me. I left my last blog (which you can read here) with me collapsed on the bed, no longer on my knees after I had cum with the wand on my clit while he was using the flogger. Sir had to give me the last of the hand spankings, even though I had no interest in continuing.

However, after a short rest, I realized that I was still horny and so we continued on and completed a couple more birthday orgasms.

19. With the nipple sucker on my clit.

After I had rested, I was able to get back up on my knees so that so Sir could attach the nipple sucker to my clit. It felt weird, an odd pressure sensation. At first Sir tightened the sucker too much and it pinched a little, so he had to release some of the pressure to make it more comfortable. Once it was secure and comfortable, Sir grabbed the wand and positioned it above the sucker so it was resting right above my clit.

When he turned it on, I could feel the vibrations around the sucker, but it wasn't really enough to make me get closer to the edge. It was more of a humming sensation. I suggested that Sir position the wand below the clit sucker.

For any of you who have not experienced the wand, when it is on high, the vibrations are very powerful. When Sir changed the position of the vibe, it started to vibrate not only the clit sucker, but my entire pelvis bone. I could feel the vibrations from my ass all the way up past my clit, and it felt really good.

It took a little longer than a normal clit orgasm, it grew a lot slower, and I had to rock my hips against the vibe to make sure it was hitting the right spot, but it was delicious. When I was close to the edge Sir said my trigger, which isn't as powerful as it used to be, but still has an effect on me. My muscles contracted, feeling wonderful, and I could feel my clit swelling inside the sucker causing the sensations to be even more intense.

As soon as I finished cumming, I begged Sir to get the sucker off me as it was unbearably sensitive. Thankfully he complied like the nice Dom he is.

20. While having body writing on me.

After my orgasm, I laid down on the bed, being careful of my still red and sensitive bum (from 451 spankings). Sir got out the body writing pencil and proceeded to write on me. On my thighs he wrote "My good little girl" and on my p**** he wrote "Sir's hole" which made me extremely blushy. He had never written on me there before and had never claimed me as his like that. I liked it, a lot. But it still made me super blushy.

I asked Sir to take a picture so I could see the whole effect, and I have edited it a bit so that I can share it with you *blush*:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Body Writting.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	346

After the writing was dry, Sir started to use his mouth on his hole and then he made small circles on my enlarged and sensitive clit. As he was teasing me with his clit, he started to put his fingers inside me.

I don't know about other girls, but have you ever been so sensitive that isn't a good thing? You almost can't cum because you are too sensitive? That is what I was feeling. Because all the blood had been pulled into my clit by the sucker, I was incredibly sensitive. It took me a little bit before his tongue started to feel good rather than "eeeks get away". But as the swelling subsided, it got a little better. Sir started to use the wand and I was going to cum way too quickly and so I suggested he used the big pink dildo.

When I have the pink dildo inside me, it takes me a little longer to cum. The wand doesn't have the safe effect ... I am not sure why ... maybe because the jelly like dildo is stretching me so tight that it absorbs some of the vibrations? Who knows .. but it doesn't. I always take longer to cum with it inside me.

Sir started to thrust it in and out of me slowly as he held the wand against my clit. It took some squirming for me to find the right position, but I finally did. I found that if Sir held the wand and dildo steady, and I thrust my hips back and forth on the bed to meet them, effectively fucking myself, it worked much better. The feeling slowly built and I came hard around the giant pink dildo.

26. A ruined orgasm

I was pretty much done for the night, but this orgasm was on our list and it scared me so I was anxious to get it over with. I have never experienced a ruined orgasm before so I didn't know what to expect. I have heard they are awful though.

Sir used just the wand on my clit, on low. He slowly rocked it back and forth on my clit as I closed my eyes and tried to relax. When I was close to the edge, I asked Sir if I could cum. He said yes, and just as I was about to cum, he took the wand away.

What an awful feeling. My muscles still spasmed and contracted. My body reacted as if I was having an orgasm, but I didn't get the blissful release feeling. There was no pleasure, no relief. I still felt all wound up and close to the edge, but my body was done. Urg! How frustrating.

I was even more sensitive afterwards, and when Sir started the wand again, I felt like I was starting from scratch. It took a long time for me to build up again to an orgasm, and it wasn't even that amazing. Stupid ruined orgasms! I definitely don't want to experience that again!

But overall I am glad I did get to experience it.

What a wonderful birthday. I am loving my birthday orgasms.

Stay tuned, 10 down, only 16 more to go.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, excellent! I love that you get so many yummy experiences for your birthday And I'm sure you and asslvr do too.
    Posted 09-05-2015 at 12:58 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Again a wonderful blog piece to read and happy to see the two of you have this much joy
  3. Old Comment
    Aw, stupid ruined orgasms! That sucks!

The glow in the dark thingies look like they can't be comfortable or enjoyable. A shame that they weren't fun, but I'm happy to read that you two didn't stick with it and just did it your own way. If it's no fun to you or him, just drop it! Glad you did!

Thank you for writing a fun report and making the blog area a happy place!
  4. Old Comment
    @NLG & Niles - Thank you so much. It was a lot of fun and I am excited to post the remaining blogs.

@DrW - I have had the sleeve inside me on the glass toy and it was different, but not too bad. Sometimes the friction is good, but when it was on Asslvr, it was just too much.

I wanted these orgasms to be fun, and a lot of them were things we haven't tried yet, so I knew they might not all go smoothly so I was prepared to make changes if needed.
  5. Old Comment
    Very nice and detailed reports. Wish you a happy birthday and who knows what Asslvr have in store for you next year
    Posted 09-13-2015 at 11:35 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline