Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Celebrating All Over Again

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden

Today is a very important day. Today marks three whole years since AM stole me and claimed me as his.

We've had our ups and our downs over the years and I wouldn't change a single thing about any of them! Over the last three years AM has helped show me how much I can do if I set my mind to it, how amazing I am and how I am worthy of being loved and treated like a princess. Also being treated as his little slut depending on the day...

He has squashed my fears one by one with encouragement, guidance, love and support and I will be forever grateful to him for this and all of the things he has taught me, shown me, given me, helped me with. I have grown so much over these last three years in every area of my life and a large part of that is down to AM. He is always my biggest supporter and number one fan, he always believes in me even when I don't believe in myself. He has taught me so much about myself, D/s, the world, life in general. Also a lot of really useless facts. I never stop learning from him.

I was wary at first when he stole me. What if he hurt me? Used me? Left me? Betrayed me? Quickly grew bored of me? I was so used to that happening throughout my life that I sort of expected it even though he never gave any indication of doing any such thing. Even when he told me he had no intentions of going anywhere I could never bring myself to fully believe him, even though I wanted to so badly.

But days passed and turned into weeks, which turned into months and before I knew it we were celebrating a year together. And then a second year. And somewhere in that time I had stopped believing he would hurt me, be it intentionally or accidentally. I believed him when he said wasn't going anywhere and that he loved me. Somewhere in that time I had stopped being only his submissive and managed to fall in love with him. And when he told me he felt the same I believed him and it was one of the best feelings in the world!!!!

I can't predict the future. I don't know what will happen tomorrow or next week or next year. But I do hope that we have many, many, many years together. Of loving each other, of bringing out the best in each other, continuing to grow and learn together in everything that we do.

When he stole me, I wasn't even looking for a dominant. I certainly wasn't looking for love. And yet somehow I found both in him, along with him becoming my best friend along the way. He is an incredible man, an amazing dominant, one of the best friend's a person could ask for and he makes me laugh and giggle every single day without fail. He makes sure to tell me several times daily that he loves me, he says goodnight every night without fail and refuses to let us go to sleep on a disagreement. He makes sure I know I am his priority and that I will never be second best. I am so lucky that I get to call him mine. And I will stab a bitch that tries to steal him from me.

We have survived life trying to individually ruin us, distance, lack of time, illness, jealous ex partners and still come out stronger every.single.time. I love this man with all my heart. He means the world to me and more than I can ever properly convey to him.

And so I will ask a question I asked at this time last year and the year before that: AM, will you spend another year with me?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1492 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well... I suppose I will, but only if your bum is smiling. I love you princess.

And my facts arent useless... just not applicable. One day you might need to know about leeches on the anus of a hippo.
  2. Old Comment
    Love it. You two work out so well together. It's awesome!
  3. Old Comment
    Happy Anniversary! Also, if he said now, I was going to scoop you up as mine.
  4. Old Comment
    You and Am, Butterfly and Mr. Devious, I inspire to be as much in love as you are. Your relationships are relationship goals based on the levels of trust and commitment you have for each other. I only hope I can have a relationship half as satisfying. Your relationships give me hope that I can have something great too. Of course it does help that my bf is working to convince me I need something good to happen to me as well.
    Posted 07-18-2018 at 11:54 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline