Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Moon and Star asexuality.

Posted 11-25-2015 at 11:46 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give everyone an update. I've been through a lot of changes recently and have kind of come to terms with some of the feelings I had after trialling Master's in May.

I suppose the first place to start is I have a boyfriend. After all the disasters last year with my last boyfriend, this relationship is so much more... me. He's been my best friend for about 6 years now and whenever one of us had a relationship fail, we'd always run to each other, not...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Preparing myself for the weekend

Posted 10-27-2015 at 12:18 AM by sparklystar

Hi guys,

So I'm back and currently taking dares to make my weekend more entertaining. You see I'm heading to a concert in another town on Thursday and I have been asking for people to give me suggestions of things to do.

My list currently stands as:
  • Lick hotel room floor while completely naked in doggy pose
  • Go to concert in a short skirt with no underwear
  • Write one and direction on alternate breasts
    write 'Liam fuck me' and an arrow pointing to pussy
  • Drink
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer holidays

Posted 09-04-2015 at 12:43 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Wow! What can I say? It's been a long time since I last posted. I've just been reading through them as well and I'm glad I made the decisions I did.

So what have I been up to? Well I've been living back at home with my family, which is like a majorly mixed up family consisting of step-parents and even step-step-parents. I'm not going to lie, it's not been the easiest to live with. I've felt a little bit like they didn't want me there. But I've dealt with it maturely...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Although I'm serious...

Posted 06-02-2015 at 12:58 AM by sparklystar
Updated 06-02-2015 at 01:42 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Ok so let’s start with this blog had been drafted since the last Sunday of my trial runs. I’ve been through about four versions trying to phrase it right and as I keep changing my mind. Before I get into my decision (and trust me I’ve been changing my mind so many times it was that hard) let’s get a few things straight.

1) I know I’m a submissive. I’ve tried to Dom before and failed. I feel warm and fuzzy inside when I am obeying commands from a Dom/me.
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 7

Posted 05-31-2015 at 12:16 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So as I said in my previous blog today has been set up in such a way to punish me for my carelessness and failure to ask permission to change underwear.

So the first thing to do when I woke I up, I stripped naked and twisted each nipple 5 times. It was slightly painful to tug at my nipples and twist them as far as they could go and it left them red. I then flicked my clit 10 times. This was again slightly painful but bearable although it did result in me having...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 6

Posted 05-31-2015 at 12:15 PM by sparklystar

Hey everyone,

So Day 6 was quite a quiet day. I managed to get myself confused and didn’t follow the orders for my underwear (I was supposed to go commando and instead wore my crotchless body which should have been Sunday). As a result Sir set up Day 7 to be a very punishing day after this mistake and the fact I hadn’t asked to change underwear on Friday night before going out.

Having been our Friday night, I ended up just spending the day resting as I was so tired (note,...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 5

Posted 05-30-2015 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Not much to report today. I wrote the usual 'slut' and 'whore' on my body before getting dressed in the underwear chosen by Sir which was short style panties and green bra. I then wore jeans and a running shirt.

I had my final exam in the morning which was hard but I think I've done enough to pass, which is all i really want to do for this module. Afterwards, I went into town to choreograph a dance before heading back to my flat and sleeping all afternoon....
Posted in Daily blogs