Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

1,000 more for Jenni

Posted 07-18-2018 at 04:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by CSasha

Last time Jenni offered me a quite awesome incentive for doing 1,000 deepthroats in the way to earn maximum tokens for her. Though where it comes from is to make other people do it for getting tokens. So I was working against myself, doing the task for providing tokens to her to have me do more things.

In my next offer to her I challenged to make me earn for her again, but without any incentive. Just by her words. And in fact, she did it with her first response. Such a good girl. Or should...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Another 1,000 for Jenni

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)

This evening after work, short talk with my husband, I got into chastity and stayed in it until now, due to PM dares requiring me to lock away the keys for only 90 minutes in total. I have gone to far more until now. While writing this I am still wearing a sports bra with my FF boobs in it, a blue supergirl t-shirt over it, my slut collar on, braided side pigtails, my favorite black short skirt, orange socks, and a white thong with my big butt plug in and the thongs behind wrapped around it 2 or 3 times...
Oracle