Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sexualfeelings

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 07-16-2016 at 10:50 PM by sexualfeelings
Updated 11-06-2023 at 10:38 PM by sexualfeelings (update)
Tags pm dares

Adding up Dares

Draw I will draw something childish on my diaper and post it to my blog. 1/50
Plug it up I will do the Hentai Buttplug challenge 2. 0/50 small 0/100 medium 0/150 large
Baby's day out I will go about my normal day, from when I wake up to when I wake the next morning padded the entire time. /100
Chaste BabyI will go a week in constant Chasity/No touch, only removing/touching for hygiene. /50 (Can only send once a week)
Sleepy Baby I will go to sleep at 12 pm and not get up until at least 8 am. I will keep this schedule for 1 week. I cannot get up to use the restroom or change out of wet padding/clothes/sheets 2/75 may only send twice a week
Diaper Stash I will buy another 2 packages of diapers 0/100 (may only send this twice a week)
bye bye panties I will lock away a pair of my big girl panties until my counters reset this may leave me only able to wear baby print panties, training panties, or diapers 3/100
Abdl

Padded Sleep and I will sleep in padding
baby terms and I will mentally refer to a *list* of things in little terms for a day. I will only use simple sentences.
New Term and I will add it to my list of baby terms
Naughty Baby and I will spank myself X times before I put on my next diaper. (Max 25)
Sleep like a Baby and I will wear a diaper or a onesie to sleep on a night within the next week of my choice

Hypno File Dares
Brave Hypno Baby and I will listen to this hypno file
Baby Forever and I will listen to this file
Good Girls Wake Up Wet and I will listen to this file
Messy Baby and I will listen to this file
What's a potty and I will listen to this file
Leaky Girl and I will listen to this file
No Naughty Words and I will listen to this file
Look at this - And send link to a hypno file, I must listen to the whole thing before I go to sleep.
Forget how to hold and I will listen to this file

Other

dice dare: and i will do any dice dare sent within my limits. You get to pick the rolls.
three, and i will pick 3 pm dares to do
Exchange and I will try one of your Pm dares (my choice) in exchange for you trying one of mine.(your choice)
RESET, and I will do every PM dare I got that day over again.
REVERSE - I will do one of your PM dares
Try and send me a pm dare to try, if I like it I will add it to my list of pm dares.
Revenge and I will give you the same amount of pm dares you gave me (Not Including Revenge, Reverse, Reset, Try, Three, or Dares with modifier that are given no modifier.)
Repeat and I will tell you which was the last 3 PM dares I got and do that again. If you are also willing to do one of them, I will do the last 5
*List*
Toilet = Big Girl Potty
Bed = Crib
Panties = Big girl Panties
Myself = Baby, little one, little girl.
Nipples: Nipys
Clit: baby button
Ass/anus/asshole (and other relevant terms): bum bum

*If you send my any dares that are trying to get around my limits, either listed or subsequently established, I will give one chance and then ignore you.*
Italic dares are paused
Counting up dares reset their counts every 6 months
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8922 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments