Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

A bit about chastity

Posted 06-27-2018 at 04:15 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-28-2018 at 12:46 AM by CSasha

Damn, Germany! How could you lose against South Korea? Now you disappointed two people betting against each other who wouldn't have thought so!

Two years ago in the summer, I was starting to explore my sexuality and kinky side much more in action. I wore a chastity device for pretty much the whole day, for at least a week. It made me so horny. And crazy.

The brain is the biggest sex organ in the human body. So when the genitals are off reach, that triggers, plus, you notice...
Oracle
Old

My lust with deepthroats

Posted 11-29-2017 at 04:25 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2017 at 01:48 PM by CSasha

Since I have lost a challenge to ChubbyShySissy, I recently created this according to loser thread (click and play with us, or if you already did, click again and see if you can post and add again). The original rules we came up with for the thread where already tough, giving people multiple opportunities for bonuses, the most extreme adding the prime number of their post id if it is one. It didn't take long for me to get very aroused by the pure existence of the thread, but even more, by the plenty...
Oracle